Legion is fine, just annoying to play against
It's same thing as hag. People complain and say they're weak. You actually start to believe them, until you bump into killers that actually know how to play them and they ######### everything.
It's same thing as hag. People complain and say they're weak. You actually start to believe them, until you bump into killers that actually know how to play them and they ######### everything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup. I hate facing Legion I got nothing to help me it sucks. But yh hes fine
HOW DARE YOU
At least with Nurse if you make mistakes, you’re punished. There is no punishment for mistakes made with Legion. He’s absolutely 100% the most unfun Killer in the game, period.
Easy to survive because he can be gen rushed?
No matter the skill you have as survivor. Either if you play efficiently or not, he will eventually down you. That's what I hate about Legion, it's a killer that gets free hits against you no matter what you do. Survivors have pallets and windows that are supposed to assist them in chases and it's a way to defend themselves, but when you have a killer that can jump pallets and windows you can't really do nothing against that. I would like yo know if someone can tell me if there is any way of counterplay against Legion, how can you avoid the free hits?
With this i'm not saying that Legion is OP, he's a bad killer. Yes, eventually you can finish a chase with free hits, but it takes a huge amount of time that you don't really have as a killer.
In other words, and with total respect to the devs, because they have created a game that has gave me tons of hours of enjoyment, but I think they made a badly designed killer. As a survivor I like to play against a killer that instead of getting free hits against me just outplays me with mind games. The same as killer, I like to play and down survivors through mind games that let me finish the chases quickly instead of chasing them for 40-50 seconds wasting a huge amount of time.
Honestly I think the concept would have been different. I think he should have been a killer with 115 movement speed that instead of vaulting windows and pallets with his power, he could break pallets quicker (similar to having brutal strenght) and vault windows quicker that the base speed (as Myers in Evil Within III). I wish Legion didn't apply the Deep Wound status effect with his power, just normal hits.
So then instead of vaulting windows and pallets and getting free hits but with largely extended chases, he could just be a normal 115 movement speed killer that uses his power to cut down chases and down you with two hits as any other killer instead of getting the Deep Wound status effect, it would be much more fun to play as and against.
The thing I hate the most about Legion is that they can vault. Pallets should have been a safe zone for survivors to get distance from killers but now theres yet another killer that dont care.
Nurse = blinks over
Huntress = Throws a hatchet at your face
Spirit = Impossible to mind game around a pallet
Clown = AOE slow to close distance wether you throw it down or not.
Now Legion who simply vaults it...
Not to mention the Enduring/Spirit Fury combo.
Eventhough I got 991 hours im simply a casual pleb and I got real trouble getting away from killers since Spirit patch. Game isnt fun anymore.
1)make him a complete M1 killer, whos ability can be easily replaced with perks that other killers are already using
Or
2)a killer who has base abillities of said perks, and still has a speed rush m2 and can two hit down you in like the first 30 seconds to min?
Because any surivior ive played against would say SCREW THAT on the second one, and the first one would make him even more irrelevant imo.
I mean number two, a killer that has a speed rush m2 and can hit you down in two hits but can't vault pallets or windows with an insane speed. I also think that while he's using the power he can break pallets slightly faster or vault windows slightly faster, but only when using his power.
I don't know who are those survivors, but when I play survivor I honestly prefer that option rather than being chased by a killer who doesn't care about pallets or windows and downs me after being hit 3-4 times in a chase without being able to counter it in any possible way.
Break line of sight and force her to blink without seeing you, thus increasing the risk of her making mistakes.
Use cover, don't camp pallets. She's a really slow killer without her hatches, making her easily loopable.
Break line of sight if she's camping a pallet, then just walk off.. If you aren't injured or have Iron Will, she's probably waste more than enough time at that pallet for you to get away safely.
Don't stick to loops.
And in order to vault it, he must either stun himself or stab you several times over and over thus wasting his time either way.
Throwing down pallets without the intention of stunning the killer solves that problem.
I wouldn't say that Legion is "fine" if he is this annoying and unfun to play against.
Legion is, at its core, a weak Killer who power contradicts itself. However, even though he is weak and has difficulty securing Kills he is incredibly unfun to face as a Survivor since there is little you can do to ensure you win or break the chase. Sure he wastes precious time getting you downed, but that is time everyone would rather spend doing something else.
Legion is designed to spread out and look for other Survivors, but they are most effective when they keep the chase going until their target is downed (or partial chase, by moonwalking) making Deep Wounds a completely useless effect and a timewaster for everyone.
Everybody says Legion is #########. But there is "playing against Legion in a Nutshell". First guy dc's when he gets downed and the others get tunneled. Idk how he is bad. I get 4 k's and I don't even run franks mixtape or other good addons.
Option number two is that he hits you 1-2 times with his M1 attack, which is exactly the same as hag, huntress, or spirit's basic attack, and weaker than most of the others. In which case it's not a legion specific problem and I'm not sure why you're complaining.
Either way, just sounds like and bunch of people that want more safe spaces. (In the game. Like windows and pallets.)
Fine no, he's way too weak, but yeah he's annoying.