It's no fun.
Now the killers are too overpowered and is getting buffed all the time, I used to play killer a lot more since it required more skill... I'm sad to say it... They ######### up 2.0.0+. And all you can do as survivor is waiting for a clown to slow you down so that the 5 pallets you got won't help. I think it would be better if you take back things like the humans senses! Hearing & vision! Like it would be better to hear from what direction the killer is coming from. It seems most realistic to me.
And guys... ######### noed. Not gonna talk about it lmao, the only reason you as survivor don't get out alive
. I don't use noed with killer. It's allready a childs play to get all 4 without noed so why put it on?
To work and buff cancer sounds logic to everyone xD
Have a great day and soon a great xmas. Let me know if you can agree a bit with what I'm trying to say!
Comments
This game is still survivor fav.
And the most killers are weak.
But yes.
Nobody needs much skill for the killer abilitys.
And that is a problem for me.
It would be good, if they buff killers.
But you need more skill to use the abilitys.
Example:
Nurse.
You need much skill, but when you have enough skill then you can beat the survivors.
If the survivors have more skill, then they can beat you.
You obviously suck at survivor. Git gud.
Sorry mate but have you even SEEN Spirit? She's very very hard and she takes a lot of skill to effectively use. I used to think Killer was easy like you do, but now that I main Spirit, I've found that Killer is definitely harder then Survivor and unless you have NOED, you'll have a hard time. Killers aren't OP. Only Nurse is, the rest have counterplay. Spirit and Legion don't (certainly not Legion holy f) but at least you can try to stealth from Spirit and she can mindgame herself, Legion however, yeah he needs some form of counterplay but he's kind of weak rn so idk what to think of him. NOED needs a nerf. Maybe hook every survivor at least once to get it to activate? Clown is not OP just run calm Spirit and hide from him.
That sums up this whole thread ^^.
I think the game is very tense. As killer all it takes is one chase that goes on a little too long, or losing a survivor without gaining a hook to put you in a really bad position.
Likewise as survivor all it takes is a poorly timed unhook, or one weak player to cost you the game.
It feels like it's on a knife edge and that you can't afford many mistakes on either side.
I don't feel like killer is OP. Even as 2 man swf we tend to win most matches. As for solo? It's ok outside of green ranks. In green ranks though it's horrendous.
Noed was here.
yea i saw some complainers like him in the game a while ago. they usually get sacrificed by noob killers and play against potato survivors and then say it takes no skill to play as killers.
where is that lol button?
Here use this instead.
Lol. So true.
Well fk it. Let the aim asisst burst down from heaven. God bless every no-skill killer ;P. play 1200 hours. Buy a new steam acc with dead by daylight. The game is unfair.
.dwwd