Which killer is the MOST toxic?
Tell me which killer is the MOST toxic?
I want to know so I can main them and ruin everyone's day :3c
I want to know so I can main them and ruin everyone's day :3c
Comments
Who comes after Legion?
BTW. I like Legion on Rank 1. With 2 specific AddOns, he's not even close to "worst killer".
Well, personally, Doctor, or wraith fill me with the most dread. They're tenacious as hell, and I'm hard pressed to eacape them.
Myers is a close third.
Freddy, and Huntress are ok to go against, but their music gets stuck in my head and I hear phantom terror radius sorta.
No such things as toxic killers or survivors. There are toxic players
Clown. He literally throws poison bottles at you.
Leatherface because of how easy it is to camp with him. Some people will also say Nurse because of how strong she is.
Agreed with this.
That being said, LEATHERFACE.
From a killer point of view, I would have to say leatherface can be extremely toxic if you basement build him and just sit at the top of the stairs when you have 2+ survivors running up
Well the Trigger can be Cancer and tends to be Toxic so I try not give it no Grief otherwise I think people would see me as some entitled brat.
Besides there are no toxic killers only toxic players.
A 3 gen Doc is by far the absolute worst thing to go against as survivor. I'd rather get Insidious LF basement camped 5 games in a row than escape 1 game against 3 gen Doc.
Bubba. Has such a bad reputation of just camping and reving his chainsaw.
Nurse
Which ever killer just got bullied by toxic survivors in the previous game, with best addons
Leatherface with an Insidious basement build, or Billy with a hardcore build like BBQ and Chilli, Enduring, Ruin and Tinkerers or A Nurses calling. I use both these characters with those mentioned builds and I love the salt. I only play them on Xbox though.
3 gen Doc. Who doesn't love a game that lasts 45 minutes? :'(
Low ranks hate doc, good survivors hate nurse
Myers...but only if you take NOED with him.
The stuff said post game when I roll that combo...LOL!
Deathslinger camping chest afk
No killer is toxic, only playstyles focused on it..however legion I'll admit has always been a bore..hes the new old freddy..only wins through war of attrition
Clown it always has been and will be clown ask anyone 😂😳🤡
Plague. That green vomit seems pretty toxic.
Toxic is the player not the killer.
Anyway... I think the most "annoying" is Clown with those bottles, or Doctor with his power. With Docky-Doc I have hard times.
Leatherface camping in the basement with its typical build of Insidious, Iron Grasp, Agitation and Franklin's Demise.
iri head huntress