Midchapter is a banger but

kicking nerfed = amazing

map changes = amazing

healing overall nerfed = amazing

all the QoL changes = amazing

engravings nerfed while blight is still untouched = very very questionable.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • bro where are these changes???

  • I dont get the Pain Resonance-Nerf. If u have 4 tokens for everybodys 1st hook, then it should be more hooks around the map become a Scourge Hook. Otherwise, you mixe your hooks but dont get a Scourge? That seems not finished.

  • @Shroompy said:

    bro where are these changes???

    It was banger after banger until we got to the killer changes. I’m happy Billy was buffed but nerfing the engravings is stupid. And the rest are addon changes that will still be #########.

  • Love the Medkit and CoH and gas heaven changes. I'm fine with the dead hard nerf. I suggested in the past it should be earned with an unhook. Not having to worry about dead hard in the first chase that's so critical to getting pressure going is big for killers and more fair

  • @Shroompy said:

    bro where are these changes???

    You can find the changes here:

    This article was created from a community discussion. The Tools of Torment Mid-Chapter Update is quickly approaching, so that can only mean one thing: It’s time for another Developer Update! In this series of posts, we cover some of the biggest changes and additions making their way to the game. In this edition, we’ll dive…


  • @Marik1987 said:

    I dont get the Pain Resonance-Nerf. If u have 4 tokens for everybodys 1st hook, then it should be more hooks around the map become a Scourge Hook. Otherwise, you mixe your hooks but dont get a Scourge? That seems not finished.

    I think the Pain Resonance-Nerf is fine. But it should not be a Scourge Hook-Perk anymore when you only get 4 uses of it anyway.


    @Topic:

    I really dont get who at BHVR loves Blight so much. Sure, there are some Buffs in this Update for some Killers, which is fine. I dont really get the Engravings-Nerf and I welcome the Pinky Finger-Nerf.

    However - how can any Add On be nerfed as long as Blight can keep his strong Add Ons? At the very least, Alchemist Ring, Compound 33 and Adrenaline Vial should be nerfed. Blighted Crow and Blighted Rat as well.

    Like, I am totally for Pinky Finger getting nerfed, it is a disgusting Add Ons which requires 0 skill and the only reason why people dont complain more about it is because it belongs to Clown who you see once in a blue moon. But how can this get nerfed AGAIN and Blight keeps his stuff?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3379005#Comment_3379005

    I think the Pain Resonance-Nerf is fine. But it should not be a Scourge Hook-Perk anymore when you only get 4 uses of it anyway.

    @Topic:

    I really dont get who at BHVR loves Blight so much. Sure, there are some Buffs in this Update for some Killers, which is fine. I dont really get the Engravings-Nerf or the Pig Add On-Nerf and I welcome the Pinky Finger-Nerf.

    However - how can any Add On be nerfed as long as Blight can keep his strong Add Ons? At the very least, Alchemist Ring, Compound 33 and Adrenaline Vial should be nerfed. Blighted Crow and Blighted Rat as well.

    Like, I am totally for Pinky Finger getting nerfed, it is a disgusting Add Ons which requires 0 skill and the only reason why people dont complain more about it is because it belongs to Clown who you see once in a blue moon. But how can this get nerfed AGAIN and Blight keeps his stuff?

    Exactly my point. Its fine that its a Scourge, but if you are forced to mix hooks, which is fine, then you should be able to reach a SH, so I would say: 6 Hooks go into Scourge-Hooks. Otherwise its not worth to mix hooks at all and you should swap to other perks.


    Also: Pig received a buff, right? 10% more speed while crouched instead of 6%. They just call it a "nerf" like our Meme, right?

  • The healing/med-kit nerf is silly and rather unnecessary. Smart killers will stay on survivors that have a med-kit equipped because they should know the moment they let go of them, they're going to heal up. Too many times I see unskilled killers disengaging chase with a med-kit equipped survivor. There was nothing wrong with healing, it's just an unncessary nerf for bad killers who need to have their hand held throughout the entire game.

  • New pain res will be useless as a scourge hook. I have to go out of my way to hook unique survivors AND I need to get them to specific hooks?

  • @Marik1987 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3379022#Comment_3379022

    Exactly my point. Its fine that its a Scourge, but if you are forced to mix hooks, which is fine, then you should be able to reach a SH, so I would say: 6 Hooks go into Scourge-Hooks. Otherwise its not worth to mix hooks at all and you should swap to other perks.

    Also: Pig received a buff, right? 10% more speed while crouched instead of 6%. They just call it a "nerf" like our Meme, right?

    You are right, it is obviously a Buff. Will edit it. (I really fell for reading "nerf" and my mind mixed up those numbers)

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    New pain res will be useless as a scourge hook. I have to go out of my way to hook unique survivors AND I need to get them to specific hooks?

    therefore: Give killers 6 Hooks as Scourge-Hooks to at least increase the chances to get the 4 hooks...

  • @Peachblow said:

    The healing/med-kit nerf is silly and rather unnecessary. Smart killers will stay on survivors that have a med-kit equipped because they should know the moment they let go of them, they're going to heal up. Too many times I see unskilled killers disengaging chase with a med-kit equipped survivor. There was nothing wrong with healing, it's just an unncessary nerf for bad killers who need to have their hand held throughout the entire game.

    It was absolutely necessary, and there was everything wrong with healing.