Freddy ideas
Let’s come up with some ways to make Freddy more fun to play and to play against. I miss going against freddy
Let’s come up with some ways to make Freddy more fun to play and to play against. I miss going against freddy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe he could finally be the killer that could disguise as a survivor or something. I love the dream pallets, though. I'd wanna keep those.
Revert all nerfs from the Trickster Mid Chapter update. I believe that was the update where they killed him. Before that, people unironically would say he was S tier and free wins.
I always like the idea as deception as a power. It’s fun to go against and fun to play as, paranoia would be the power
Teleporting around fits Freddy, I wouldn't change that part. I would say once all gens are powered though Freddy can teleport to any gen so his ability doesn't just disappear.
I think pallet Freddy is conceptually going in the right direction, but he should be able to do even more map modifications. Block windows, add walls, etc. Really make it feel like when survivors are asleep they are in his world.
However, I highly doubt the engine could handle that part.
1.) Let him teleport to completed gens.
2.) Revert the Speed Penalty for placing Snares and reduce the time it takes to activate them
3.) Rework almost every single addon
4.) Give him Snares AND Pallets Basekit
5.) Cosmetics
6.) Own Chase-/Menu-Music
7.) Voice-Lines
8.) Robert Englund of course
I don't know, but if they replaced the current Freddy with the Robert Englund version and gave him smack talk voice lines, I'd play the hell out of him regardless of how bad he was.
Make old freddy back, but with the capacity of hitting survivor in the dream world, or "kidnap" survivor into the dreamworld
+ some capacity like teleportation to the finishing gen or door
Its cool to see so many people are complaining about Freddy. It has more or less Nurse-Level, but in the other direction (QoL/Buffs instead of Nerfs)
Maybe BHVR starts to listen here...
Dream World needs a rework. The whole play against Freddy should be down to this only :
It's the whole point of the films. Do not fall asleep or you are in his world then. Freddy is powerless outside of it while almighty inside of it. Simple game logic.
We have dream pallets. I want dream totems, chests, and generators
And how would this help Freddy against a decent group of Survivors in the chase? Fake Breakable Doors, which survivors cannot pass fine, but fake Totems, Chest and Generators? This would be just meme.
I think the best new thing could be a 2nd dream state like in Inception. When you dont escape the Dreamworld in X seconds (lets say 60sec), you suffer from the "Deep Sleep" Status Effect.
In Deep Sleep, you are hindered by 5% and you cannot interact with Generators, Totems and Chests. This is something I could really see could become really nice for him. Also, Snares slow them down 20%, not only 15%.
So Deep Sleep is the big danger of the Dreamworld and so you want to leave, which means you have a little Basekit-Slowdown, because even good survivors need to interact with their Alarm Clocks.
Imagine the cooldown of being awake is reduce, and the gen can be only done in the dreamworld
Like that, when survivor go into the "real world", survivor can healing, and not doing gen
And, for compensate this problem, give more power to freddy, teleportation to all gen, making basekit the fake pallet or, giving the ability to block the windows?