How many Ebony memento mories do you have over all your killers ?
I personally don't use them almost never so I have 408 ebony mories. It would be quite fun to play next 408 games with all of them. Maybe I'll try it some day for lols.
On xbox, about 500. On PC maybe 18. I don't try to get moris since they are useless to me but on xbox it used to be a must have for every game back when double exhaustion existed
@AmorePrincess said:
Since the winter event started I have opened gifts and got 54 ebony in 2 days, and with the old, I have 207. I only have mori mondays so....
That sounds fun. Maybe I'll jump on mori mondays as well.
@AmorePrincess said:
Since the winter event started I have opened gifts and got 54 ebony in 2 days, and with the old, I have 207. I only have mori mondays so....
That sounds fun. Maybe I'll jump on mori mondays as well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
none. c;
I pity you

My Trapper has like 14. In general I think I have 30+
Jesus 408?
I never use them so try avoid buying them I'm at 121
I've got way to many Ebony's especially and i forget to bring them and when I do forget i've got them.
I've been here for a long time. Didn't use them even when they were instant but tbh I was quite tempted to when they were getting nerfed.
On xbox, about 500. On PC maybe 18. I don't try to get moris since they are useless to me but on xbox it used to be a must have for every game back when double exhaustion existed
around 80, I don't buy them from bloodweb(you get no bp from moriing the entire team) and only use one when I have a daily
I have Rancor on every killer bar Legion, so have avoided them. ๐
Don't like them, don't use them, and I dodge them when I can. Gotta save for getting perks, and levels faster.
All I can remember is that my Doctor has over 20. I don't remember how many my other Killers have.
On my main two killers, Doctor and Michael, probably about 30 each. Overall, maybe 100 spread between all killers.
About 16 on one killer, 12 on another, then just a few here and there on the rest. I only use them if I feel the group is going to be toxic.
Ok just added them up and it's 146 across all killers with a bunch sitting in bloodwebs to buy and I'd forgotten I've also got a stockpile of BPS
i have 56 and 48 on billy and nurse alone
That sounds fun. Maybe I'll jump on mori mondays as well.
I'm at work. No screenshot. 9 on my Spirit. 5 on Amanda.
5.
2 lol
Its definitely under 20. Though I have a lot of tombstone kills from my numerous attempts to get the Evil Incarnate achievement on Myers.
I forgot to add that out of those 146 i'll probably remember to use around 15 when they're equipped.