Can we just get the snowmen back?
At least if we have the snowmen, we can just jump in them and play around and high five each other while the skull merchant camps their 3 gen and doesn’t chase. Also bring back the pumpkins now too. I like smashing them.
Just a suggestion.
Comments
a sidequest for both roles that gives good amount of bloodpoints would be helpful for the game. it would take pressure off both sides.
I would love to get snowmen and pumpkins as permanent parts of the game. I really enjoy both of those.
Unfortunately, many people who play this game seriously seem to hate those things. I feel like we'll be lucky if we see them again when their respective holidays roll back around.
I mean the snowmen 2 years ago were completely broken and unfair but they were fun this past year. I don't remember anyone complaining about the pumpkins though, I always liked those.
Yeah, the snowmen two years ago weren't fair at all, but I think BHVR did a good job with them this past year. Killers being able to get in them too was fantastic.
I have actually seen complaints about the pumpkins. I don't remember why there were complaints, but I remember thinking those people were crazy for not liking something that could be kicked for some extra points.
I miss the pumpkins so much. They even made chitty trials fun. And there's a lot of those these days.
Nerf gen regression perks, nerf gen repair speed perks, add pumpkins.
I am all for it. Code and animations are done already. They are fun without being too distracting. Well obviously not old snowmen because of balance.
just creating skins that fit the general aesthetic more and make it pumpkins for Halloween event and snowmen for Winter event.
Yeah, I miss the snowmen and the pumpkins, they were so much fun. I had a serious bonding moment on GoJ with a group of survivors as Legion, we congalined and played tag while in the snowmen. It was fun and wholesome, I got a tome challenge done, so did the survivors and I was given two free kills for my trouble as well.
So yeah, I'd love to see more interactive things on the maps either holiday-themed or permanent it'd give people something to do if they're bored or just want to meme around.
Yeah but people really only used the snowmen the very first day. After that they're just idle literally nobody jumps in them after the first 5 minutes.