lets discuss do you use any terminology from dbd in your life?

i like using skill issue instead of saying that was a fail lol

would love to hear if anyone else uses any terms from the game

Comments

  • When I hook someone in my basement, I like to tell them that it's time for them to meet The Entity

  • That’s my favorite as well.

  • I say sometimes "BabyMeg" for rookies 😅

  • It's kind of an antiquated term even in DBD, but I sometimes say Boosted still.

  • most of the people I know also play dbd so talk is riddled with dbd references and phrases. But a few phrases make it at least to thoght-commentary. Skill issue being one of them as well. "Doing a Blendette" is another one, "Meg things" as well and whenever I'm in the presence of people who for one reason or the other are not a great fan if the "oh my god" kinda exclamations/phrases I often opt for replacing the religious word with "Entity". Idk if its a dbd specific thing but "strong" and "boosted" get used a lot as well. "X is crouch-walking/slow vaulting" is also a common reference to people being slower than makes sense. There are probably more but they don't come to mind atm.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    It's kind of an antiquated term even in DBD, but I sometimes say Boosted still.

    that is a good one to use everyday

  • @Halloulle said:

    most of the people I know also play dbd so talk is riddled with dbd references and phrases. But a few phrases make it at least to thoght-commentary. Skill issue being one of them as well. "Doing a Blendette" is another one, "Meg things" as well and whenever I'm in the presence of people who for one reason or the other are not a great fan if the "oh my god" kinda exclamations/phrases I often opt for replacing the religious word with "Entity". Idk if its a dbd specific thing but "strong" and "boosted" get used a lot as well. "X is crouch-walking/slow vaulting" is also a common reference to people being slower than makes sense. There are probably more but they don't come to mind atm.

    what is doing a blendette? I dont think i have heard this one lol

  • @Skill_issue said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3368488#Comment_3368488

    what is doing a blendette? I dont think i have heard this one lol

    When you look for someone and know theyre there somewhere but you can't spot them. (Also works for things. My keys are regularly doing a Blendette ^^)

  • Whenever I accidentally drop something or mess up, I mentally say "missed the skill check".

  • Whenever a storm is brewing, sometimes I’ll walk out on my porch, sip my coffee and say “looks bad, like a BHVR update is coming.”