I quit this game till BHVR learns that making good content for a game is good.
I don't have much to say, i have been playing this game for a long time and they managed to release 2 terrible chapters. Forged In Fog and Tools Of Torment. With 2 terrible rushed unpolished killers so i just got bored as a killer main with no good killer releases. I'll reconsider when they learn how to make good chapters again. A huge middle finger to BHVR.
Comments
K, see you next week.
K, see you next year
I like The Knight and Skull Lady :(
This isn't an airport. We'd be happy to NOT have to hear about your quitting.
"Oh no, Johnlikesguns2 is leaving what will we do?!?!?" - No One
Peace bro, see you tomorrow.
Okay? You want a medal or something?
Like why do you need to announce it to us like it's some brave and stunning thing to do instead of just doing it?
ok bye
I quess the other 29 killers before these two chapters aren't enough for few months of no idealy new killer that suits you perfectly :-(