Let's give the killer free pressure!
Let's kite the killer into a gen that someone's working on so that the killer is bothering two or three people at once instead of 1...
Past 6 matches in a row have been ruined because of someone accidentally/purposefully bringing the killer to gens being worked on.
Can I borrow the Skull Merchant's drone and deploy it above my gen to keep survviors away if they're being chased? Situational Awareness (aka Better Together) doesn't work; too many reasons why a gen could be yellow, so they don't know to avoid it.
Time to queue up for more...
Comments
Just an hour or so ago I had a survivor loop me right next to a hooked survivor and would leave.
Wait, it almost sounds like that’s not usual in 90 % of your matches for the last years?
If it’s solo queue and you’re not on comms, how is the survivor supposed to know which gens are being worked on?
It's a running joke between my roommate and I that I have an almost uncanny ability to do this when we play together regardless of any intent on my part.
I've taken to running Quick Gambit when we play together.
I use bond.
I get away from the generator I'm on early when I see some idiot incoming in chase.
If they don't care about completing the match with a victory for all, neither do I.
I'd rather waste the 20 seconds of being off the gen, then deal with the rage of having a teammate train me.
Literally a game when I was playing Laurie, I got cucked by teammate and had to play hold r1 against Artist for the last 3 gens to get done simply because obliviousness is wild. I don hate chases but I hate being forced to cover up someone's mistake and dying because of it
"idiot coming" well sorry for trying to get to the nearest pallet or window we see. I do understand when u saw there was someone there and u purposelly bring the killer there again, thats a dick move especially if u could have gone to other place even then other 2 survs are working on gens so is likely u will btring the killer to another survivor, is what it is the maps are getting smaller and smaller after all.
If the killer wins or loses their match based on their ability to spread pressure among the generators, it follows that survivors win by preventing that.
Running the killer around is one way to do that.
The other would be to run the killer over there.
I'm not really mad when a fellow survivor accidently trains me, I'm more sure to acknowledge it in the post game, so we don't accidently blame other things.
It easy to do accidentally. I have this issue even when playing with my swf. In solo q you have no chance.
Man, and I thought everyone plays like a tournament squad now since the Icons appeared. At least this is what I am reading on the Forums.
And guess what, you cant fix stupid with those... It is a classic for years that Survivors bring the Killer to Gens being worked on. This includes Gens where said Survivor was sitting a few seconds ago... Worst thing is, I believe that it is not intentional 99% of the time.
In soloq it's bound to happen, not necessarily with ill intent.
Bond is the best soloq perk, but you can't expect people playing for fun in their spare time to be optimal.
And sometimes, it's better to interrupt a gen if that means you can avoid getting downed, rather than run to a weak area and give all sorts of slowdown procs on possibly multiple gens.