Stats ?

Could it be possible to have some of those detailed stats, that, I think, everyone should enjoy ?

  • Escape rate as solo survivor

    • Escape rate as SWF
    • Purcentage of killer using NOED
    • How many time a killer spend in a 8m / 16m / 24m / 32m radius near a fresh hook (<10sec / <20sec / >30sec)
    • Killer pick rate ratio

Everything based on ranking as followed : 20-16 / 15-11 / 10-6 / 5-1

Thanks.

Comments

  • Bump because too much Feng Min around there.

  • No one cares ?

  • Jago said:

    Bump because too much Feng Min around there.

    You can never have too much.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    Jago said:

    Bump because too much Feng Min around there.

    You can never have too much.

    was just a racist joke about the chinese spam thread we had last night. Feng my cutie <3

  • Jago said:

    Bump because too much Feng Min around there.

    Hey hey what's wrong with Feng >:(
    Also i would like to see those stats
  • I want average hooks by killers.

    Killers like leatherface camps so it is not that difficult to get 2 kills with two hooks.

    Killers like Nurse goes into full chase mode, gets 10 hooks, 2 kills.

    This is the reason why on the paper, these 2 killers seem like they are close to each other but in reality, you can't even compare them with each other.

  • I need stats on how many 4k's I can get in a row...
    ing time!

  • @Skorpanio said:
    I need stats on how many 4k's I can get in a row...
    ing time!

    Play Legion. Free dc's !

  • @Jago said:
    Could it be possible to have some of those detailed stats, that, I think, everyone should enjoy ?

    • Escape rate as solo survivor

      • Escape rate as SWF
      • Percentage of killer using NOED
      • How many time a killer spend in a 8m / 16m / 24m / 32m radius near a fresh hook (<10sec / <20sec / >30sec)
      • Killer pick rate ratio

    Everything based on ranking as followed : 20-16 / 15-11 / 10-6 / 5-1

    Thanks.

    How about:

    -Use rate Rate Per Perk. (for all perks)
    -Escape rate per Perk (for all perks)
    -Average total generator progression per amount of survivors alive divided by the average time those survivors were alive in that amount.

  • Seems like a way to have people talk crap on you for the stuff you use, honestly. I do like seeing stats though, even if everyone else can see them.

  • @Jago said:

    Play Legion. Free dc's !

    Why would anyone dc on The Legion though?

  • @DexyIV said:
    Seems like a way to have people talk crap on you for the stuff you use, honestly. I do like seeing stats though, even if everyone else can see them.

    No no , it's not personal stats. Just general stats so we can all know what's happening on this game ;)

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Jago said:

    Play Legion. Free dc's !

    Why would anyone dc on The Legion though?

    Unfun to play against ?

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Jago said:

    Play Legion. Free dc's !

    Why would anyone dc on The Legion though?

    They fell asleep and hit power button with their head.
    Happened many times to me.

  • @Delfador said:
    I want average hooks by killers.

    Killers like leatherface camps so it is not that difficult to get 2 kills with two hooks.

    Killers like Nurse goes into full chase mode, gets 10 hooks, 2 kills.

    This is the reason why on the paper, these 2 killers seem like they are close to each other but in reality, you can't even compare them with each other.

    Wait how do you only get 2 kills as Nurse? I've always 4 manned or gave last guy hatch and I'm rank 8 killer right now. Yeah the matchmaking is broken I don't even play much killer and I'm rank 8.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Delfador said:
    I want average hooks by killers.

    Killers like leatherface camps so it is not that difficult to get 2 kills with two hooks.

    Killers like Nurse goes into full chase mode, gets 10 hooks, 2 kills.

    This is the reason why on the paper, these 2 killers seem like they are close to each other but in reality, you can't even compare them with each other.

    Wait how do you only get 2 kills as Nurse? I've always 4 manned or gave last guy hatch and I'm rank 8 killer right now. Yeah the matchmaking is broken I don't even play much killer and I'm rank 8.

    I don't play nurse, I just gave an example.

    Not all leatherfaces end up getting 2 hooks and 2 kills as well.

  • @Delfador said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Delfador said:
    I want average hooks by killers.

    Killers like leatherface camps so it is not that difficult to get 2 kills with two hooks.

    Killers like Nurse goes into full chase mode, gets 10 hooks, 2 kills.

    This is the reason why on the paper, these 2 killers seem like they are close to each other but in reality, you can't even compare them with each other.

    Wait how do you only get 2 kills as Nurse? I've always 4 manned or gave last guy hatch and I'm rank 8 killer right now. Yeah the matchmaking is broken I don't even play much killer and I'm rank 8.

    I don't play nurse, I just gave an example.

    Not all leatherfaces end up getting 2 hooks and 2 kills as well.

    Oh k my bad.