This game needs emotes...

We need finger guns and emotes.

Please send McCote (Our savior) upon this land and let in his love for this wonderful fog we're in!

Comments

  • I wanna default fortnite dance
  • @artist said:
    I wanna default fortnite dance

  • Skorpanio said:

    @artist said:
    I wanna default fortnite dance

    let me flex
  • Though I don't want finger guns emote, there is a need for more neutral emotes. Waving, thumbs up/ok sign, maybe clapping or double thumbs up. Something more to communicate in a fun way. Even fun, less taunting manner to communicate with the killer/survivor. The killer has absolutely no way of communicating in a fun way with survivors. He can shake his mouse around for yes/no, but it would be fun to give a survivor a golf clap. lol

  • I would love to clap at killers. It'd be such a cool mindgame emote too since if you clap, you can divert their attention from gens. Devs please add this I hate having to waste pallets or vault windows and use my Sprint burst to get attention. I'd rather clap for them. Also add an emote where I can laugh at killers. Also for killers add an emote where I can dance as a killer or dab. Would be so funny.

  • Finger wagging with shaking head could be cool for killers. It would also be kind of chilling
  • no because we dont need another fortnite, that has ruined all games with battle royal requiring dedicated or amazing servers, so we dont need this because the taunts are just enough

  • Devs are too afraid of toxicity, they are not gonna do it.

  • Honestly, each killer should get a unique emote. Just something to show personality. Also, more emotes means more survivor communication would be nice. It would help bridge the gap between SWF and solo. As long as it's not toxic or cringey, then I'm ok with it.

  • Moon the killer unless I'm the killer lo
  • @Delfador said:
    Devs are too afraid of toxicity, they are not gonna do it.

    Though you are right, it is laughable. They have left so many holes for toxicity in this game that an emote is the least of their worries.

  • Please no. Leave that nonsense in Fortnite.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:
    Though I don't want finger guns emote, there is a need for more neutral emotes. Waving, thumbs up/ok sign, maybe clapping or double thumbs up. Something more to communicate in a fun way. Even fun, less taunting manner to communicate with the killer/survivor. The killer has absolutely no way of communicating in a fun way with survivors. He can shake his mouse around for yes/no, but it would be fun to give a survivor a golf clap. lol

    No finger guns?

  • @Poweas said:
    I would love to clap at killers. It'd be such a cool mindgame emote too since if you clap, you can divert their attention from gens. Devs please add this I hate having to waste pallets or vault windows and use my Sprint burst to get attention. I'd rather clap for them. Also add an emote where I can laugh at killers. Also for killers add an emote where I can dance as a killer or dab. Would be so funny.

    Laughing and clapping at killers?
    Not much of a horror game is it?

  • @alivebydeadight said:
    no because we dont need another fortnite, that has ruined all games with battle royal requiring dedicated or amazing servers, so we dont need this because the taunts are just enough

    Comparing dbd to fortnite?
    Okidoki

  • We should have a subscribe to PewDiePie emote
  • @Delfador said:
    Devs are too afraid of toxicity, they are not gonna do it.

  • @Delfador said:
    Devs are too afraid of toxicity, they are not gonna do it.

  • @Justicar said:
    Please no. Leave that nonsense in Fortnite.

    Still, emotes weren't born in Fortnite. Other games deserve them too!

  • @TheHourMan said:
    We should have a subscribe to PewDiePie emote

    More like, sub to:

    LOOOL
    jk ;3

  • The angel emote so you can plead for mercy and the killer responds with the devil emote with pitchfork and horns.

  • @powerbats said:
    The angel emote so you can plead for mercy and the killer responds with the devil emote with pitchfork and horns.

    ;3

  • Finger guns and the default Fortnite dance for everybody. The memes would become reality!

  • I jus want this to use during game, as Killer & Survivor xP. So many opportunities!

    Billy sprints across the map and misses the Chainsaw hit? Drop this line and run

    https://youtu.be/WUl9NPPMx8s
  • add a battlepass and make finger guns tier 100

  • @MyNamePete said:
    add a battlepass and make finger guns tier 100

    Naah, level...

    OVER 9000!!!

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Poweas said:
    I would love to clap at killers. It'd be such a cool mindgame emote too since if you clap, you can divert their attention from gens. Devs please add this I hate having to waste pallets or vault windows and use my Sprint burst to get attention. I'd rather clap for them. Also add an emote where I can laugh at killers. Also for killers add an emote where I can dance as a killer or dab. Would be so funny.

    Laughing and clapping at killers?
    Not much of a horror game is it?

    It isn't much of a horror game right now though, it's more competitive. Nobody fears the killers except maybe Spirit and Myers.

  • @Poweas said:

    It isn't much of a horror game right now though, it's more competitive. Nobody fears the killers except maybe Spirit and Myers.

    Let's all pray and wish for a better day to come!

    God give me voice, god guide my hand!
    God give me voice, god guide my hand!
    God give me voice, god guide my hand!
    God loves you...
    SMACK

    If you don't get the reference, then let it go.

  • It'd be cool to see some emotes, killers could have some that correspond to their personalities, like Myers could tilt his head a little, Freddy could point at a survivor and act like he's falling asleep stuff like that 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    It'd be cool to see some emotes, killers could have some that correspond to their personalities, like Myers could tilt his head a little, Freddy could point at a survivor and act like he's falling asleep stuff like that 

    A MEI ZING!

  • Skorpanio said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    It'd be cool to see some emotes, killers could have some that correspond to their personalities, like Myers could tilt his head a little, Freddy could point at a survivor and act like he's falling asleep stuff like that 

    A MEI ZING!

    Hey!!! Chill out!!!
  • Seconding OP, ace without F I N G E R G U N S is not a complete ace