But as killer.. No. It feels like I'm up against swfs constantly, gens pop so fast and it's hard to apply pressure unless I'm bringing the best perks and addons.
But as killer.. No. It feels like I'm up against swfs constantly, gens pop so fast and it's hard to apply pressure unless I'm bringing the best perks and addons.
i definitely feel like survivors are going to get some nerfs in the near future.
When playing survivor I like it. I have seen my escape rate increase. This extra info does help a lot with decision making. I'm not finding it too oppressive as killer but I think I'll have to give it more time to see how I feel about this. Because if my experience is the same for a good deal of people on the survivor side BHVR might have to work on buffing killers.
yeah... i could see hex totem buffs - like having the entity block interactions with totems until the first generator is completed or something. and then increasing gen timers to 120 from 90.
edit*
i could also see them reducing the effectiveness of perks like deliverance
They improve soloQ experience so I think they're great. You can be more coordinated with good teammates. But bad survivors are still bad even with hud changes. My killer matches has been sometimes harder but it's not that big difference I can still easily tell difference between swf and solo team. I still beat about 70-80% teams I face.
I've already had numerous matches today where I was literally the only survivor to ever touch a gen. It's nice to know for sure the match is boned.
Yeah. Feels like survivors are boycotting escapes or trying to sandbag these days. At least 1 afker or rage quitter per game now it seems. Not sure why.
As someone who only ever plays solo, I find it useful to know when nobody is on a gen & when someone is getting chased. I'm not sure the other indicators are all that helpful, but they don't really hurt anything, either.
As someone who only ever plays solo, I find it useful to know when nobody is on a gen & when someone is getting chased. I'm not sure the other indicators are all that helpful, but they don't really hurt anything, either.
The other indicators are:
interacting with a chest
interacting with a totem
healing a player
recovering from dying state - has a recovery meter.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It makes solo survivor a bit more bearable.
understandable. i guess the point is to make it so they can balance survivors as a team rather than solo and swf
as survivor yes as killer no
As a survivor, yes it's convenient.
But as killer.. No. It feels like I'm up against swfs constantly, gens pop so fast and it's hard to apply pressure unless I'm bringing the best perks and addons.
i definitely feel like survivors are going to get some nerfs in the near future.
i love seeing my teammates do nothing
Killer main and every game feels like SWF now, 2 to 3 gens done at 1st down always, 4 - 5 hooks are the norm with maybe 1 kill
yeah... i could see hex totem buffs - like having the entity block interactions with totems until the first generator is completed or something. and then increasing gen timers to 120 from 90.
edit*
i could also see them reducing the effectiveness of perks like deliverance
They improve soloQ experience so I think they're great. You can be more coordinated with good teammates. But bad survivors are still bad even with hud changes. My killer matches has been sometimes harder but it's not that big difference I can still easily tell difference between swf and solo team. I still beat about 70-80% teams I face.
why not as a killer?
Yes! Its probably one of the best features ever added to the game. Now I can see who on my team is doing something when not in chase.
I've already had numerous matches today where I was literally the only survivor to ever touch a gen. It's nice to know for sure the match is boned.
Yeah. Feels like survivors are boycotting escapes or trying to sandbag these days. At least 1 afker or rage quitter per game now it seems. Not sure why.
As someone who only ever plays solo, I find it useful to know when nobody is on a gen & when someone is getting chased. I'm not sure the other indicators are all that helpful, but they don't really hurt anything, either.
The other indicators are:
interacting with a chest
interacting with a totem
healing a player
recovering from dying state - has a recovery meter.
interacting with a gate switch
They're a nice addition, would like to see more changes to solo queue like this
Solo queue is still unbearable even with the indicators...
im a killer and i think its fine