I've been sick all weekend... and the news has helped me feel a lot better (hasn't broken my fever, but, you know, emotionally better lol) *ugly cries* I'VE MISSED HIM SO MUCH!!!!
@DBD78 I think it would be funny/neat if it was rng/rotation of survivors and killers (and maybe others) lol maybe sometimes, inbetween matches in the Entity's Realm, one of the Legion, or Felix, or Clown, or maybe even Mr. Moomoo, got a little too close to Dregie's personal space and it happens sometimes?
Reading all those tweets on Maurice put a smile on myself after a rough Monday. Especially loved Maurice with Charlotte and Maurice's head peeping out the hatch. Thanks, BHVR!
Apparently Maurice is more important than fixing gamebreaking unplayable Twins bugs since late November, Who would've thought.
You have a good point here. It’s definitely frustrating to see work being done on things that don’t affect gameplay at all while there are still serious bugs that severely affect the game experience for certain players. I’m sure there are different teams at BHVR that work on these things, but it’s still not a good look for them.
I don't care, i'm more concerned about more concrete stuff like the health of the game itself. It's silly thinking to those things when you have a game that is becoming less fun after every patch released
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope Dredge replace Maurice with either Meg or Claudette
I've been sick all weekend... and the news has helped me feel a lot better (hasn't broken my fever, but, you know, emotionally better lol) *ugly cries* I'VE MISSED HIM SO MUCH!!!!
@DBD78 I think it would be funny/neat if it was rng/rotation of survivors and killers (and maybe others) lol maybe sometimes, inbetween matches in the Entity's Realm, one of the Legion, or Felix, or Clown, or maybe even Mr. Moomoo, got a little too close to Dregie's personal space and it happens sometimes?
Can’t wait to see all the Crotus Prenn Asylum offerings tomorrow
It's about time they bring him back. He was gone way too long.
He was off horsing around, I just know it... :3
I'm a Dredge main how can he be possibly coming back? 😡
I'm sick of this horse and the stupid memes surrounding it.
Apparently Maurice is more important than fixing gamebreaking unplayable Twins bugs since late November, Who would've thought.
Dried Horsemeat.
Found a volunteer to be Maurice's "welcome back" meal
He tried to with Claudette but as evident with his winter cosmetic, failed. None can oppose The Bush.
Reading all those tweets on Maurice put a smile on myself after a rough Monday. Especially loved Maurice with Charlotte and Maurice's head peeping out the hatch. Thanks, BHVR!
Tbh it’d be neat if they made it so that he doesn’t appear on Chapel if Dredge is the killer.
You have a good point here. It’s definitely frustrating to see work being done on things that don’t affect gameplay at all while there are still serious bugs that severely affect the game experience for certain players. I’m sure there are different teams at BHVR that work on these things, but it’s still not a good look for them.
Great comment 😅
Likely different departments. I'm sure the people behind bug fixes have zero to do with Maurice
Remember kids, no fun allowed if there is even a single issue left in the world. Doesn't matter how unrelated it might be
I don't care, i'm more concerned about more concrete stuff like the health of the game itself. It's silly thinking to those things when you have a game that is becoming less fun after every patch released
I drew this like half a day before the news. What a surprise
What if Maurice has Kate's hair?
That's so unbelievably cursed.
why.
Why not sooner is the real question