Top 5 BEST voice acting
3 weeks without a Top 5 list? Dang I'm such a lazy bastard. Y'know, I already made a list of Top 5 worst voices in this game, and I did some fan made chapters (I would be glad if you checked those out! Click on my profile name and go to my discussions, thanks!) And with every list of best or worst things there is always the opposite, anyway without further ado, let's countdown the list of top 5 BEST voice acting in Dead by Daylight.
5- Jeff Johansson
His voice sounds so manly, any fan boy and girls will faint and become AFK
4- Hag
Sounds really creepy when you pallet stun her, and her jumpstart screech when you step on her traps is terrifying!
3- Leatherface
The man who voice acted him did a splendid job! His voice impression on Leatherface sounds spot on!
2- Nurse
She sounds spooky as hell! Someone please give her an inhaler!
Honourable mentions- David, Entity, Meg, Wraith
1- Spotlight Trailer Narrator
Everyone loves to hear Mathieu voice acting the Spotlight trainer's, sadly we haven't heard him in awhile
The winter event sure looks awesome! I hope the sweaters and Santa clown come soon, I would love to see them. There's one thing I still want however...Elf Dwight
Comments
Laurie's voice actor!
After I watch the original Halloween and then play against her in game, her "oh"s and groans sound SO much like Jamie Lee Curtis in that movie.
She has a unique sound and the voice actress (I assume) did a FANTASTIC job replicating that tone from that movie.
No mention of Ace and his brilliant pregnancy breathing? It should at least take position 5 over the Yeti.
I dont understand the hate for The Spirit. I think its great! Although, I would like to know more about piggy's squeal!
0-)I forgot DOC
1-)Clown
2-)Leatherface
3-)Hag
4-)Billy
5-)Claudette
2-5 can be anyone else. Well, maybe 2 can be doctor for his laugh. 3-5 can be anyone else.
EDIT: #3 is The Elephant The Wraith when he gets stunned.
pig and wraith being flashlighted or pallet slammed
I like the spirit's voice, she wasn't in this list because of the huge dislike of her WAH! Sound effect
OMG YESS, I would main a survivor who's a meme.
Tapp.
Enough said.
Dying Nea makes me feel so bad.
Note:
I liked Kate's original voice a bit more, it fitted her character better.
best is
1. freddy
2. leatherface
3. tapp
4. hag
5. bill
the top 5 worst is
1. feng min
2. julie and susie
3. quentin
4. pig
5. meg
Huntress has the best voice acting and I think Pig's voice needs a rework.
.5. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
.4. heavy breathing
.3. HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH
.2. LA LA LA, LA LA LA, LAAAAA
.1. WAH!
Dwight's "WHOA HO HO!!!" wins this thread.
Old voice lines of Kate Denson from PTB is the one realistic and the best
I like the Entity in the Whispers Perk.