Do you guys like to go against the Legion?

I sure as hell don’t. The chase is the lamest thing, he’s on your ass, claps them cheeks and the either goes away to force you to mend or relentlessly claps them cheeks of yours, just boring and not intense for me

Comments

  • "Clap them cheeks" 😭😂
  • Are you asking me whether I enjoy seeing the legion's ass as I go down?

    No

  • Nope.. There isn't a lot to enjoy about the playstyle of versing the legion imo.
    Frenzy itself doesn't have a lot of counterplay its just run and hope frenzy runs out.
    The added M1 holding time is boring too. Ive had alot of really slow drawn out games vs the legion. I don't think he/she is strong, just boring to verse.

  • I cant tell why, but i like it for the most part, sometimes i feel sorry for Legion players though, it can take so long for them to down anyone .-.! If a killer really wants to down you, he will be able to most of the time (Same for every killer, might just take lots of time), also it is quite easy sometimes to lose a legion i think, especially with him seeing no scratchmarks in frenzy.

  • I enjoy going against The Legion and I look forward to their buff.
  • I dunno. Sometimes yes. They injure your whole team, slow you down a lot, and sorad the pain out.

    But when a legion decides to tunnel or chase only you? Eh not so much.
  • Someone clarify something for me regarding The Legion (henceforth just Legion)

    Why don't legion players just keep chasing the same person. Hit with Frenzy, frenzy resets, just keep chasing. Don't hit so not stunned. Once temporarily stunned just start chasing again.

    They will either die to your bleed or die to you catching up and hitting them again.

    I don't understand why its so hard for a legion player to kill someone when they are so fast.

    [This is a legitimate question, I don't play killer much and haven't played him at all so I don't understand his mechanics fully]

    Also: Just no one say "that would be tunneling and bs". It's not tunneling going after a kill and it just takes longer because of your character design.

  • Susie is my new fav so seeing her is always fun. But I will say that this killer is more stressful than most, which is good. There is no counterplay except not being caught, if you are with someone and you see Legion come up just run far from your buddy so you can time out Legion's Frenzy. And if you get caught, just run for as long as you possibly can, loop like you've never looped before and waste their time. I wasted a Legion's time so bad they lost 3 Gens during that chase and I had Deep Wounds.

  • Ez win, that's all about it

  • I've been seeing either lots of escapes or really drawn out tunneling. Almost every teammate goes solo when legion comes in and the game has gens popping left & right. Sometimes I don't even see the killer cause of how focused they get on the loopers.
  • I don't know about any one of you but I'm always having fun when clapping those cheeks.
    Lmao 
    Seriously that has to be one of the best comments of this week
  • Susie is my new fav so seeing her is always fun. But I will say that this killer is more stressful than most, which is good. There is no counterplay except not being caught, if you are with someone and you see Legion come up just run far from your buddy so you can time out Legion's Frenzy. And if you get caught, just run for as long as you possibly can, loop like you've never looped before and waste their time. I wasted a Legion's time so bad they lost 3 Gens during that chase and I had Deep Wounds.

    Joey is better than Susie.
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    HatCreature said:

    Susie is my new fav so seeing her is always fun. But I will say that this killer is more stressful than most, which is good. There is no counterplay except not being caught, if you are with someone and you see Legion come up just run far from your buddy so you can time out Legion's Frenzy. And if you get caught, just run for as long as you possibly can, loop like you've never looped before and waste their time. I wasted a Legion's time so bad they lost 3 Gens during that chase and I had Deep Wounds.

    Joey is better than Susie.

    Susie with Joeys mask though is.....mmmmmmmm....PERFECT

  • Honestly a chase against Legion goes one extreme or the other. Either A: you loop them for eternity and they never land a blow or B: they land every hit and down you. Now while you theoretically can have matches like that against other killers, there are also those "in between" chases where it's tough and hard fought, but one side barely manages to eke out the other. Legion's not like that. Either every blow hits, or no blows hit.
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    HatCreature said:

    Susie is my new fav so seeing her is always fun. But I will say that this killer is more stressful than most, which is good. There is no counterplay except not being caught, if you are with someone and you see Legion come up just run far from your buddy so you can time out Legion's Frenzy. And if you get caught, just run for as long as you possibly can, loop like you've never looped before and waste their time. I wasted a Legion's time so bad they lost 3 Gens during that chase and I had Deep Wounds.

    Joey is better than Susie.

    Susie with Joeys mask though is.....mmmmmmmm....PERFECT

    No
    Joey is buff 
    Joey is cool af 
    He's sexy af


  • The thing is... if he wants you... he gets you.

    And he's weak. LoL...

  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:

    HatCreature said:

    Susie is my new fav so seeing her is always fun. But I will say that this killer is more stressful than most, which is good. There is no counterplay except not being caught, if you are with someone and you see Legion come up just run far from your buddy so you can time out Legion's Frenzy. And if you get caught, just run for as long as you possibly can, loop like you've never looped before and waste their time. I wasted a Legion's time so bad they lost 3 Gens during that chase and I had Deep Wounds.
    

    Joey is better than Susie.

    Susie with Joeys mask though is.....mmmmmmmm....PERFECT

    No
    Joey is buff 
    Joey is cool af 
    He's sexy af

    Joeys an edgelord tho

  • No, because he's too easy to survive against, and makes for a boring match. Plus the constant mending/healing combo is annoying. Not challenging, just annoying because its so time consuming.

  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:

    HatCreature said:

    Susie is my new fav so seeing her is always fun. But I will say that this killer is more stressful than most, which is good. There is no counterplay except not being caught, if you are with someone and you see Legion come up just run far from your buddy so you can time out Legion's Frenzy. And if you get caught, just run for as long as you possibly can, loop like you've never looped before and waste their time. I wasted a Legion's time so bad they lost 3 Gens during that chase and I had Deep Wounds.
    

    Joey is better than Susie.

    Susie with Joeys mask though is.....mmmmmmmm....PERFECT

    No
    Joey is buff 
    Joey is cool af 
    He's sexy af

    Joeys an edgelord tho

    A sexy edgelord 
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    
    HatCreature said:
    

    Susie is my new fav so seeing her is always fun. But I will say that this killer is more stressful than most, which is good. There is no counterplay except not being caught, if you are with someone and you see Legion come up just run far from your buddy so you can time out Legion's Frenzy. And if you get caught, just run for as long as you possibly can, loop like you've never looped before and waste their time. I wasted a Legion's time so bad they lost 3 Gens during that chase and I had Deep Wounds.

    Joey is better than Susie.
    
    
    
    Susie with Joeys mask though is.....mmmmmmmm....PERFECT
    
    
    
    No
    

    Joey is buff 

    Joey is cool af 

    He's sexy af

    Joeys an edgelord tho

    A sexy edgelord 

    Susie is still the best tho, plus we already have our edgelord, it's metal Jesus