Co-operative actions for 180 seconds?
Are some rituals bugged? I figured I could easily complete it by working on gens with other players. However i just don't understand it. I am up to 30/180. It seems like it randomly adds seconds, but most of the time it doesn't. Do I have to escape to get rewarded the seconds?
Comments
No you dont need to escape, just do coop actions^^
Just do Coop actions in general, not that complex.
Oh well, next reset I'll just replace it for another i guess.
stayed at 0/180 even after restarting the game too... ended up trashing that daily.
Oh ok. I could of sworn I did this daily many of times, but thought maybe I was doing something wrong.
Thx for feedback.
Not sure why it isn't counting the seconds for some people but honestly this daily needs a rework. It's by far the most time consuming and it's not very rewarding. Usually takes 2-3 games unlike any other lowest-tier daily.
This actually happens to several dailies occasionally where the progress either doesn't count or gets reset some. It's an annoyance for sure but i usually just get it done in the next game or games anyways since healing/gens both count.
One day I'll get that precious 25k bp.
Yes, it is bugged.
The bug is known, report it anyway and drop that daily.
Agreed at that point it's not worth it and 25 is low but even worse is like that Wraith daily or the Sabo one which is guaranteed to get you camped.
Can confirm its bugged, I ended up trashing it after working on a gen with someone else and getting 0 progression.
Its been bugged for me too, I've had to trash it twice
I would kind of like more diverse dailies, like escape 3 times or something and get more of a bp reward instead of just escaping once, I think it would be cool to be able to earn more
Daily rituals actually used to function in this manner with them requiring more work but providing a larger amount of bloodpoints. However, this was changed to be more streamlined as some of them were just not worth doing with the amount of effort that was needed to complete them.
The ritual is bugged and only Co-Op Actions which involve healing are counted.
The devs are smart.
Letting us do healing actions while everyone just runs self care, lol.