Merry Christmas
I've returned to the forums and first thing I say MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone
I've returned to the forums and first thing I say MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Merry Christmas friend!
The forums seem way emptier since the update it feels like. It's usually busy on here. Not sure why.
I've noticed but, I've also heard not a lot of positive reviews on the new design of the forums either but, I guess people will have to get used to it.
Merry Christmas! I love The Nightmare Before Christmas. I need to watch it tonight.
Can never get old with that film. Classic :)
And a Bahh Humbug to you as well ๐
Thank You!
Appreciate the positivity.
I hope you and yours have a good one.
Merry Christmas everyone ๐