The Winter cosmetics that are leaving January 4th, with pictures!
Not including any that will arrive (and leave) this season.
Not including any that will arrive (and leave) this season.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God, this situation sucks.
90 cosmetics gone. NINETY.
Truly, the new "every cosmetic will be available through shards later" initiative is hurting us so much.
I thought it was just the new ones? Things like Dwelf or Santa Clowns has been available for like...ever.
What a joke...
Well, they won't be anymore!
Not that I don't believe you, I just want to see for myself. Are all of these cosmetics confirmed as leaving and written out by BHVR anywhere?
From the in-game news:
Well that sucks Entity but good to know and thank you for grabbing the screenshot and thank you for making the thread as I didn't realize this was the case :(
I was going to get the Dwelf cosmetic previously as it was something I meant to get but never did but now I kind of don't want to out of spite.
I suppose it wouldn't cost me actual money (I have 166,680 Shards!) but it's kind of the principle of the thing...
Yeah, it's a joke.
I'm gonna grab the ones I want that I can buy with shards, but I'm not giving BHVR a red cent of actual money for any of the ones they are retroactively pulling into this sham.
BHVR is turning into Hi-Rez, this is absolutely ridiculous!
Vote with your wallet.
This is truly ridiculous. Why suddenly make cosmetics that were available in the game for literal YEARS time limited?
Also please remember that a lot of these cosmetics, including all the Ugly Sweaters are going on sale Dec 22nd, so don’t panic buy them just yet.
Doesn’t Jill and Leon have an Ugly Sweater that will be leaving also?
Oh that’s good at least.
Oh yeah, thanks. I added them on.