pls dont be THAT person

when the snowmen come back in a couple days for the love of god i better see none of yall being THAT person that has a sook about survivors getting a hit from them theyre cute and they are funny have fun with it and pls dont take the game so seriously that something so innocent and fun makes you mad it is NEVER that serious

Comments

  • Untitled Image

    I actually sorta agree as I really like the snowmen but I also like to meme so...

  • As funny as they are, they render Twins in particular virtually powerless. That’s a valid reason to complain, I’d say.

  • Man, I'm looking forward to the snowmen. I wasn't around for last year's event and I can't wait to hop into a snowman and go say hi to killer =D

  • Looking forward to "smell around" a survivor in a snowmen.=3

  • Yes sure they are cute and funny but they can be extremely frustrating to play against for certain killers.

    As legion, survivors could just jump in and out of snowman to get rid of deep wound, skipping the mending.

    As ghost face, going in a snowman and getting hit out of it removes marked

    As trickster laceration gets removed like the marked does

    As twins, pouncing on a snowman with victor allowed survivors to instantly kick him

    After the novelty wore off the event was just a period where survivors got a free ability.

    Hopefully they made changes this year but they were awful for killers last year.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    As funny as they are, they render Twins in particular virtually powerless. That’s a valid reason to complain, I’d say.

    Sucks for both Twins players I guess.

  • Do we already know for certain that the 'they do X to killer's powers' will return? (I know, i know, it's bhvr, so the answer's prolly 'yeah', but one can hope)

  • Just let the survs take damage if they get smacked in a snowman. They're supposed to be a stealth thing, not a free health state

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    As funny as they are, they render Twins in particular virtually powerless. That’s a valid reason to complain, I’d say.

    That could be a problem if anyone actually played them. Twins renders themself literally powerless often enough as it is through random bugs.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    As funny as they are, they render Twins in particular virtually powerless. That’s a valid reason to complain, I’d say.

    Amount of people who play Twins

    f732.gif


  • @Zachcjjj said:

    when the snowmen come back in a couple days for the love of god i better see none of yall being THAT person that has a sook about survivors getting a hit from them theyre cute and they are funny have fun with it and pls dont take the game so seriously that something so innocent and fun makes you mad it is NEVER that serious

    I typically just relax during the winter time anyways. Im nearly done with my college finals. And with several Christmas event happening, I wont ever find myself being frustrated because I am going to be swapping games so much lol; and besides, getting mad at a game over something as simple as snowmen is lame.

  • @LordSturm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3287082#Comment_3287082

    That could be a problem if anyone actually played them. Twins renders themself literally powerless often enough as it is through random bugs.

    Doesn't excuse it, though. Not to mention that Twins isn't the only killer affected. Ghostface, Legion, Trickster too, apparently.

  • They were funny for like two days and the rest of the event survivors were only using them for the free health states and to completely counter some killers.

  • I want Wesker to jump out of a snowman and say "macdondald" before slicing my throat open and instantly sacrificing me

  • I'll just use them as a free health state during chases.

  • Eh, I don't care much about the snowmen. They're a fun addition to the game, even though they have some flaws regarding certain killer's powers.

  • I was burned out last year so I skipped the event, but I'm looking forward to it this year. It's nice to have a time of the year where (hopefully) the general player base just has a bit of light hearted fun

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    As funny as they are, they render Twins in particular virtually powerless. That’s a valid reason to complain, I’d say.

    twins are sort of powerless right now regardless of the snowmen and will be until sometime after the snowmen :(

  • @Sycamore said:

    But they are not "cute" and "funny". People are trying to enjoy the game and they directly take that away from player.

    Play a different Killer.

    Done.