Freddy's dream world
I can't remember the last time I faced Freddy on the Pale Rose map, but I'm sure it wasn't this dark? I wish I took a photo around the boat or shack, it was totally black. I couldn't see a thing. I'm playing on handheld Switch.
I can't remember the last time I faced Freddy on the Pale Rose map, but I'm sure it wasn't this dark? I wish I took a photo around the boat or shack, it was totally black. I couldn't see a thing. I'm playing on handheld Switch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah he's bugged at the moment and his dream world is darker than normal. Can barely see anything on Yamaoka Estate.
#########... Looks darker than my old game boy advance, I feel you buddy...
Good to know it's a bug! It was painful haha
That... looks cool.
Welcome to hell.
I like it.
Now it actually looks like you’re sleeping. If you get deep wounded you might as well turn your moniter off
Creepy ... Makes things spookier :P . Just imagine the silhouette of Freddy standing in the distance .
I laughed.
So it wasnt just only me. Last time i played my main i was like "is the map bugged or smth?" but i guess its freddy himself then XD
(btw appreciate the flower instead of generic black barrs :D )
Issiue is, freddy has the same view on his screen.
Honestly, I went for the black bars but then decided to check out what else my phone had to offer and voila!
wait until you play on Garden of joy
but i think the killer has the same thing on his screen so i guess everyone is blind lol
Ah, yes. Classic Freddredge Krueger !
really looks great !
I was wondering about this, I played Freddy for the the first time in months maybe almost a year today got Sanctum of Wrath and played basically blind the entire time it was like playing a constantly in phase 115% spirit. Dredge wishes they made the map that dark.