Who made the Enchanted Plates skin for the Knight?
His looks are magnificent. Give me my thanks to the person who made this skin.
His looks are magnificent. Give me my thanks to the person who made this skin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay that actually does go hard
Oh ! Not a huge fan, but I quite like that cosmetic !
The Knight's regular appearance takes me a bit out of immersion from how silly it looks on modern maps, but this one is much less "formal knight" if that makes sense, I feel like it will be a bit better already.
There goes the other half of my shard bundle 🤩
This one cost 1485 auric cells. I don't know if they will add the ability to purchase this skin with iridescent shards in the future.
I'm at work atm so not had a chance to get on it yet. That's annoying that it's a pay cosmetic given how poor the killer is going by the comments.
They did state that all original cosmetics will start off as auric cell only and will all get shard Option a few weeks down the line. This apparently doesn’t include launch cosmetics/default recolors.
I hate the helmet hair on the base skin, unfortunately he has no alt helmets without it
Yeah he has like a handlebar mustache. Hate it
This is good to know. It's better for people to save their iridescent shards for the skin bundle if anyone is interested.
It's a great cosmetic. I'm in no danger of becoming a Knight main so I won't pay actual money for it, but it's a top tier skin. Miles better than his others, imo.
The arrow in the knee is a great touch.
He used to be an adventurer