We need more Weskers mains
When I'm alone with him, he says that seven minutes is all he has for me. I try to make these the best seven minutes of our lives. I get more and more tense, its tentacle is very strong and I don't know if I'll be able to escape. I don't want to give a poor performance to Dad Wesker, he deserves better than that. Every loop is a tension, I think he wants me on his shoulder at all costs, I don't know how long I'll last. He says I'm just delaying the inevitable, but I want to prolong our moments. There are no more exits, there are no pallets or windows, he released uroboros on me and I am on the hook. I'm going to be kind of sluggish and slow for a while, but it was worth it.
Please, play more with Wesker!
Comments
He is the most played Killer since he came out and it seems like it didn't changed.
What the hell😂😂 this is so funny lmaooo.
It’s pretty sad he has only 7 minutes tho
We need less Wesker mains. Killswitch Wesker until his hitboxes are fixed.
I want to be an original Nemesis main,make it happen captain.
I feel,I know you.
You remind me of somebody
Wym ?
🙃 Idk,is it you? You kinda remind me of this girl,I was involved with,not here tho.
Which hitboxes? His dash hitboxes?
What part of them needs fixing...?
I don’t think it’s me xD
Nemesis is the typical strong guy who has a small and thin tentacle, Dad Wesker is much better.
Depends on how good those seven minutes are. I bet he could make your toes curl and make it hurt so much that it’ll feel so good. You’d beg him to stop at three minutes while hoping he keeps going!
@OP They just need to introduce him a cat cosmetic that includes a tail, ears and whiskers and players will flock to him with some name variation of Whiskers.
Yeah I'd rather choke and face 50 Nurses in a row than face 50 more Weskers daily
D: do we though... I play against this killer all the time ahah
I'm trying to main him and it's not working out well. I'd honestly rather play Ghost Face. Can't use his ability on anyone, and it's so clunky-feeling.