Show survivor loadouts in pregame lobby

Pretty sure the mobile version has this basic feature. A small change that'd make it easier for soloq players to synergise.

Comments

  • So long as I can opt out of it.

  • I'm with it but survivors would start dodging like crazy.

    you running left behind? selfish! dodge

    bloodpack? this is a meme build hu..dodge

    no mitherrrrrrrrr???? no thanks dodge

  • In current situation - if you get dodged lobby 4-5 times. How much longer will you wait? 30s? Maybe a whole minute? SoloQ feels really bad right now and the ability to actually show I have perks like deliverence (so don't go for my rescue) or I have Kinship (someone come to 16m distance and then go back to generator). I think the benefit outweighs the negative with current state of game. And there are even better things - I take saboteur so someone please take leader to speed up the interaction.

    At least allow me to ping/show my perks when I am in game if it's such a problem in lobby.

  • Plz yes i wanna dodge every single self care /left behind /urban evasion gamer, they are always useless

  • @Entitled_survivor said:

    Plz yes i wanna dodge every single self care /left behind /urban evasion gamer, they are always useless

    SC can be actually good if you are willing to pair it up with botany. Left behind and urban (and sole survivor) on the other hand really indicate bad teammate

  • Compromise: Display loadouts in the info screen once the match begins, like how you can review offerings.

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3265161#Comment_3265161

    SC can be actually good if you are willing to pair it up with botany. Left behind and urban (and sole survivor) on the other hand really indicate bad teammate

    yeah if u're gonna give up a second slot for self care it's fine,,but the amount of times i see my team mates self caring vs sloppy for a year makes me wanna alt F4

  • I rarely run Self Care, but when I do, I use it to just finish healing myself if a teammate and I are interrupted by the killer. If I luck out and get away. I can heal that remaining 10-30% of health.

    As for showing survivor loadouts, sounds good. But I feel people would neg me for what I have and ask me to change it. I know one of my friends was surprised I dont use exhaustion perks, but more info/aura perks. Which is just my style of fun. Im a stealthy gen jockey or a stealth unhooker. Im weak in chase, but good at anything else.

    I know one time a rando got on my case in the pre game chat for having a key. So what? I had a dozen, and its good to pair it with that addon to briefly see the killers aura. If I have an item I'll use it and besides, I play surv mostly for fun. I hate it when people are serious about it like what builds or what maps we use. Again another story, one time I managed to clutch save a Laurie from a camping Wesker. Laurie was like "Finally some good soloq team. Lets swf!" and we did. But then they're like "Bring Haddonfield" and im just.... ughhh


    TLDR

    -As a previous poster said, it would be cool to see the builds. But maybe in a loading screen like offerings. Usually to me even when i die and spectate, i see what survivors have and i dont care. Usually Im much more interested in post match what the killer had

  • @Entitled_survivor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3265176#Comment_3265176

    yeah if u're gonna give up a second slot for self care it's fine,,but the amount of times i see my team mates self caring vs sloppy for a year makes me wanna alt F4

    agreed

  • I would only either show it during the loading screen or (what I think is better) only show selected perks.

    Which perks would this be?

    - Ace In The Hole

    - Adrenaline

    - Autodidact (so that people let you heal to get stacks)

    - Boons (so that people don't break totems; doesn't happen often, but sometimes people do challenges or use Inner Healing)

    - Deliverance

    - Desperate Measures

    - Inner Healing

    - Kinship

    - Plunderers Instinct

    - Renewal

    - Resilience

    - Slippery Meat

    And those I forgot.