Can we do something about med kits?
There is too many items for survivors. The worst offender are med-kits. They make healing a simple one man action. The problem is the amount of them on hands of survivor is way too many, thanks to prices and role incentives. If i see a 2+ med - kits, even browns, i know i need Franklins becaue i won't be able to apply preassure without mean ways, like tunnel, proxy or camp.
What i propose? Set default healing speed to 50%.
Comments
Overall I don't understand threads like these. Killers already have quite an easy time - where Q times and incentives clearly show that this is the case. SoloQ that requires self heal the most is the one that suffers the most in this game. And still killers want to take one of the few strong things survivors can bring.
I mean - I don't propose to slow every killer by 5%. That would be ridiculous. But why would you want to considerably weaken the weaker team? Isn't that ridiculous too?
Well... if they could do it then sure...
Giving Survivors a chase oriented Item would be good...
Maybe unblock a Vault affected by a perk (not through vaulting 3 times in a row)
No I'm saying it's because you will run out of charges and when you refill your medkit your healing progress will have bled away