When rage quitters gonna be adressed
There is no game where I person abandon earlier.Can we have bots in ranked too
There is no game where I person abandon earlier.Can we have bots in ranked too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Impulse control is a thing, and there's no good excuse (outside of hacking) for bailing on a match I queued up to play.
DC penalties already exist.
They just need to add a hidden matchmaking that pairs serial dc'er with each other.
I dont rage quit no matter what, probably the one of few but it's how you get better and learn new things.
I still hate trapper and would rather nurse but hell I'm still gonna play it's why I brought the game and queued up.
I'd like either:
(a) serial DCers only get queued with other DCers, hackers, cheaters and other terrible players like that
(b) DC penalties get tripled and it becomes easier to get banned from constant DCs
Either works for me.
seems not enought
If they add bots for me its fine
That would be very interesting. Serial DCers will taste their medicine
They can't even make a decent working MMR for the normal player base and you expect them to make this? lmaoo
Had a game the other night with two people dead at 5 gens, it was nearing midnight and I absolutely did not intend to be playing for that long and was tired. So I'm half-assing it now, get downed and the killer leaves me slugged. I recover and the other survivor picks me up and I park myself on a gen while he runs off. Let myself get grabbed off the gen, thinking well now I'll get hooked. NOPE. Dropped and the killer runs off. I didn't recover, just lay there shaking myself at the other survivor slowly coming to me, but he keeps coming back insistent on healing me. Let him have his way, jump on gen again and get grabbed off. Killer drops me again. I'm legit yelling at both of them on the screen to let me bloody go.
It was frustrating as heck. No gens had been done, the killer had absolutely won. The other survivor and I weren't gonna both survive and he wasn't even going on gens, he was just picking me up and when I'd get downed I'd see him crouched hiding. It was so tiring.
I hope soon as well. Team mates rage quitting is for me the most unbearable thing in the game. You guys waste our time (specially survivors! You hurt survivors more than killers!)
Well yeah, finishing your match while your house is burning down around you or aliens are invading would be an unreasonable level of dedication, I think.
But seriously, if there's a real emergency I'm just dropping the controller and not bothering to leave the match.