Make distortion affect the people(s) healing you

Just got caught and mori'd by a spirit who only found me with bbq because of the fact that someone was healing me.
anyone else think distortion should prevent this?

Comments

  • *shakes head*  

    It never ends....
  • Tell them to use Distortion.  They wouldn’t of seen you then.  People are already shedding tears about auras being blocked.  Keep running Distortion though, and tell your friends to.  It’s absolutely 100% a S Tier perk.  
  • @altruistic said:
    Tell them to use Distortion.  They wouldn’t of seen you then.  People are already shedding tears about auras being blocked.  Keep running Distortion though, and tell your friends to.  It’s absolutely 100% a S Tier perk.  

    What for? BBQ is useless on most killers and basically makes the ones using it camp since they think everybody is around.

    Nurses? Just listen for the heartbeat

  • Orion said:

    Nope.

    Oh man I had to upvote you for that. I feel dirty :(
  • @altruistic said:
    Tell them to use Distortion.  They wouldn’t of seen you then.  People are already shedding tears about auras being blocked.  Keep running Distortion though, and tell your friends to.  It’s absolutely 100% a S Tier perk.  

    What for? BBQ is useless on most killers and basically makes the ones using it camp since they think everybody is around.

    Nurses? Just listen for the heartbeat

    In this context its wrong, Spirit has higher mobility and a lower heartbeat which makes NC go off before they hear it.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    Orion said:

    Nope.

    Oh man I had to upvote you for that. I feel dirty :(

    I know that feeling.^^

  • @altruistic said:
    Tell them to use Distortion.  They wouldn’t of seen you then.  People are already shedding tears about auras being blocked.  Keep running Distortion though, and tell your friends to.  It’s absolutely 100% a S Tier perk.  

    What for? BBQ is useless on most killers and basically makes the ones using it camp since they think everybody is around.

    Nurses? Just listen for the heartbeat

    In this context its wrong, Spirit has higher mobility and a lower heartbeat which makes NC go off before they hear it.
    Try running it with maa as well so many sneak grabs and on a nurse with a good map control and pressure it's a good time to grab 
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    @altruistic said:

    Tell them to use Distortion.  They wouldn’t of seen you then.  People are already shedding tears about auras being blocked.  Keep running Distortion though, and tell your friends to.  It’s absolutely 100% a S Tier perk.  

    What for? BBQ is useless on most killers and basically makes the ones using it camp since they think everybody is around.

    Nurses? Just listen for the heartbeat

    In this context its wrong, Spirit has higher mobility and a lower heartbeat which makes NC go off before they hear it.

    Spirit has 110% MS and cannot see survivors during transition, her heartbeat is 24 metres which means NC3 gives you away before you can react yes but then what, you got enough time to hide.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:
    Just got caught and mori'd by a spirit who only found me with bbq because of the fact that someone was healing me.
    anyone else think distortion should prevent this?

    Actually you made the wrong decision, you expected BBQ and let the other guy heal you when the killer picked someone up.
    Don't do that.
    You know that YOU have Distortion, which protects YOU.
    Be smart and stay away from someone who might get spotted.

  • No, it’s already too powerful and needs some nerfs. 
  • Wolf74 said:

    @The_Crusader said:
    Orion said:

    Nope.

    Oh man I had to upvote you for that. I feel dirty :(

    I know that feeling.^^

    I'll assume you mean when you upvote orion and not me😋
  • @The_Crusader said:
    Wolf74 said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    Orion said:

    Nope.
    

    Oh man I had to upvote you for that. I feel dirty :(

    I know that feeling.^^

    I'll assume you mean when you upvote orion and not me😋

    You already understood this. ;)

  • And walking away from the healing Survivor which has the same result, is no option of course. Typical Survivor.
  • Distortion may be an S ranked perk, but i shouldn't be found with it in use. maybe have it use any tokens you have remaining on people in your contact?

  • That would be a very powerful boost. Survivors would travel in amoebas around the map. Would be nice for Bubba though. lol

  • @Maelstrom10 said:
    Distortion may be an S ranked perk, but i shouldn't be found with it in use.

    Why not? That's like saying you shouldn't be caught if BBQ catches someone working on the same Generator as you.

  • Just got caught and mori'd by a spirit who only found me with bbq because of the fact that someone was healing me.
    anyone else think distortion should prevent this?

    Run away when you hear the heartbeat?
  • next time think ahead a little, if you have distortion and killer has bbq, you might wanna move away from your teammates