oMg aNotHeR FeNg cOsMetiC

The hatred for Feng cosmetics is out of control. Honestly, who cares this much?


Feng doesn’t even have the most cosmetics.


Feng having cosmetics doesn’t take away from others having cosmetics.


If you don’t like her cosmetics, don’t buy them.


Be upset your main isn’t getting the attention you desire, instead of being angry Feng is.


Who cares if Feng is getting cosplays??? If someone is only a big fan of the original, that is the one they are going to buy regardless. I bought the new Jill outfit (and honestly I barely like Jill, but the cosmetic was nice) AND the Feng cosplay. Why? Because it was a cool cosmetic.


I main Jane for survivor and while I’m upset she gets left out so often, I’m never like oh wow but David/Meg/Feng etc got a new one. It’s irrelevant. The point is they once again forgot Jane.


Also, had they done a cosplay of Jane’s new Halloween outfit and gave it to Feng also, I would have been ecstatic and bought hers as well.


You’re all so petty when it comes to Feng , she’s not even the survivor w the most cosmetics..but apparently no one is ready for that conversation.

Comments

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3254155#Comment_3254155

    Okay, while I overall agree with you, you're wrong about Adam. He got two new skins (albeit recolors of each other) in the last Tome.

    Recolor don't count imo. Those are lazy

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    The hatred for Feng cosmetics is out of control. Honestly, who cares this much?

    Feng doesn’t even have the most cosmetics.

    Feng having cosmetics doesn’t take away from others having cosmetics.

    If you don’t like her cosmetics, don’t buy them.

    Be upset your main isn’t getting the attention you desire, instead of being angry Feng is.

    Who cares if Feng is getting cosplays??? If someone is only a big fan of the original, that is the one they are going to buy regardless. I bought the new Jill outfit (and honestly I barely like Jill, but the cosmetic was nice) AND the Feng cosplay. Why? Because it was a cool cosmetic.

    I main Jane for survivor and while I’m upset she gets left out so often, I’m never like oh wow but David/Meg/Feng etc got a new one. It’s irrelevant. The point is they once again forgot Jane.

    Also, had they done a cosplay of Jane’s new Halloween outfit and gave it to Feng also, I would have been ecstatic and bought hers as well.

    You’re all so petty when it comes to Feng , she’s not even the survivor w the most cosmetics..but apparently no one is ready for that conversation.

    I wish the killers got some new skins, that would be fun... You know, just once... All killers ever get is nerfs...

  • Bc it’s not profitable. Why exerrt effort for an outfit nobody will buy. I love haddie but i never see her, i never see zarinas, or elodies, yoichi, ash.Who do i see mostly? Claud cheryl feng jake re characters dwight, meg,nea, mikaela, kate, ace. They have the most cosmetics. Why? Because it makes the most money. I just dont know why they release characters if they dont put any effort into them. Just release a killer and universal survivor perks. Why release a jeff outfit if it’s just another jacket with jeans?

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    I don't feel it as much because I am actually a Feng main. But it's frustrating to see the same characters constantly get cosmetics while other original characters hardly ever get anything at all. It's like "why give a cosmetic to this character who already has a ton of cosmetics and gets new ones all the time as opposed to spending that time making a new cosmetic for a character that actually needs it and hasn't had one in a while".

    I feel bad for people who main survivors that don't get a lot of new stuff.

    Feng does not have any christmas cosmetics she was totally ignored and many other survivors got one last christmas.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3253822#Comment_3253822

    Feng does not have any christmas cosmetics she was totally ignored and many other survivors got one last christmas.

    Even still, she has so many cosmetics that it doesn't really matter.

    All I'm saying is, Feng gets plenty of stuff. And while it makes sense she gets more than average due to her popularity, it would be nice if BHVR showed other survivors some love more often.

  • Feng's cosmetic count surpassed Claudette and Jake. Meg is sitting at having the most right now but Feng is quickly catching up. In just one patch this year, Feng got 4 skins in one patch. Kate and Meg had all the cosmetic love last year and I guess Feng took that personally. At what point does Feng getting a skin all the time becomes absurd? In my opinion, when they decided Feng should get cosplay skins so they can sell the same skin twice by using the "SHES A GAMER" excuse.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3331816#Comment_3331816

    Adam has received five outfits in fourteen Tomes (Tomes 3, 5, 11 & 13. One of them is a reskin of a Store cosmetic, and another is a Deep Rift variant of the same cosmetic. That means he's received three total original Tome outfits over the course of four years. I'm sure someone's already mentioned that Feng is getting three original outfits this month alone.

    His last original Store cosmetic release? Part of the Korean collection in March 2021.

    Him getting a nice cosmetic + a recolour in the previous Rift is nice, but means hardly anything.

    I mean, you said he's not gotten ANY which isn't true. You may not think what he's gotten is significant enough for you in quantity, and that's fair... but the number is still greater than 0.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3331843#Comment_3331843

    I mean, you said he's not gotten ANY which isn't true. You may not think what he's gotten is significant enough for you in quantity, and that's fair... but the number is still greater than 0.

    you said he's not gotten ANY which isn't true.

    I do not recall saying that, actually. I did say he's received three original Tome outfits, and that his Blighted outfit in the previous Rift means little in the grand scheme of things, but I never said he's not received anything at all.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3332691#Comment_3332691

    you said he's not gotten ANY which isn't true.

    I do not recall saying that, actually. I did say he's received three original Tome outfits, and that his Blighted outfit in the previous Rift means little in the grand scheme of things, but I never said he's not received anything at all.

    Okay, it wasn't you specifically but it was the person I made that inital reply to. They said Adam hasn't gotten any new skins since the All Kill chapter. Which isn't true. He's gotten quite a few actually in the Rift. Now, he's still near the bottom and totally needs to get some more skins, but... he still has gotten more since Haddie was released than Haddie has.

  • Masks of all survivors for meg, just have to leave them to die on hook during endgame 50 times... ole leatherface unlock

1 2 3 ›