A build ur common SWF will hate

Perks: Starstruck, iron grasp,agitation and perk for detection.

Bring the survivor to the basement and enjoy downing the rescuers ( usually 2 persons)

Comments

  • I haven't read it but is it Starstruck, Agi, Lethal and PR on Nurse with a Midwich offering?

    That usually makes everyone leave.

  • A build any survivor trying to play a normal match would hate

  • In my experience in duos, there's mostly a chance you'll annoy solos. When my friend or I get hooked in the basement and see killer hanging around, you bet we're not telling the other to come unless it's safe.

  • This guy's very next post:

    Why is everyone DC'ing and suiciding, it's out of control!!!!!!

    Forehead.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I haven't read it but is it Starstruck, Agi, Lethal and PR on Nurse with a Midwich offering?

    That usually makes everyone leave.

    and not through the exit gates

  • @HugTheHag said:

    In my experience in duos, there's mostly a chance you'll annoy solos. When my friend or I get hooked in the basement and see killer hanging around, you bet we're not telling the other to come unless it's safe.

    Well see, if Bubba is running insidious and I'm in the basement, you'd better believe I'm not telling my friend so he'll come down and get me off, then gets downed by Bubba, and I get to see him die, lol

  • @Tizzle said:

    This guy's very next post:

    Why is everyone DC'ing and suiciding, it's out of control!!!!!!

    Forehead.

    I was literally just scrolling down to type that as soon as I read his post lmao

  • @Tizzle said:

    This guy's very next post:

    Why is everyone DC'ing and suiciding, it's out of control!!!!!!

    Forehead.

    Yep

    ”I’m not responsible for the survivors fun”

    ”Why is everyone DCing and suiciding against me? Those selfish players are ruining my experience!!11!”

  • @Tizzle said:

    This guy's very next post:

    Why is everyone DC'ing and suiciding, it's out of control!!!!!!

    Forehead.

    I dont mind you dont wanna play I eat their ######### builds too and i dont complain also i play addonless it could be far dirtier

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    Perks: Starstruck, iron grasp,agitation and perk for detection.

    Bring the survivor to the basement and enjoy downing the rescuers ( usually 2 persons)

    Wouldn't STBFL or Insidious be better than a detection perk? With STBFL, they're not going to get the save at all once you're fully stacked, and you can generally down one before they make it out of the shack even if you have half stacks and the survivor is hooked on the hook closest to the door.

    And then, with Insidious, you can just stand on the stairs and wait for someone to come. Smart survivors will just do gens and avoid the basement if they hear TR any time they come close. Granted, a lot of SWFs will just to go for saves, anyway - it's their biggest weakness.

    Forced Penance is also devastating on these types of builds.