Do you have any favorite DBD memes/gifs/pictures/etc.?
Here are some.
Here are some.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All of these are excellent, but I'll forever be haunted by that Feng who has probably seen the pits of Hell and came back.
hahaha Feng of yesteryear barely made it back ๐
I don't know why but I love in the Samnation videos that Plague only talks in gibberish song lyrics ("Da ba Dee Da ba Di!", "Sashay Shante!") ๐
this is my all-time favourite.
lmao what the heck??? ๐๐๐๐
I haven't seen that one! :( Sounds funny lol
Just
Don't
Ask
It's mostly what my friend sent.
I have my two favorite
You're got an uh . . . interesting . . . friend
๐
//
...
๐ lol
Ikr.
I can't believe I haven't seen this until now ๐
lol that was cute ๐
Taken from Reddit.
lmao ๐๐๐
At least until they turn that corner and that's where the damn hatch is just to rub salt in your wounds...
Gif courtesy of this poster https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/62693/wingedwolfs-artwork-another-animation
The only dbd pic I have other than pics of characters I simp for
hahaha that was clever ๐