When do dc penalties reset and what is the longest one?
Electricity in my city is very unstable so I'm kinda scared to play lol
Electricity in my city is very unstable so I'm kinda scared to play lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have heard that the times have changed recently
Seemed same to me
Sorry to hear about your living situation but if you KNOW that your electricity/internet or similar is spotty then you shouldn't play multiplayer team games for that time.
I certainly didn't when i lived with my parents and had an evening of internet cutouts, i just stopped playing certain games for that evening.
Thanks! Also sorry but I really don't care about your opinion on whether I should play something or not
it takes 24 hours with no DC in between for your punishement to go down one tier.
I dont know the official answer but here’s my best guess based on experience:
Let’s call each DC a ‘level’. It seems to be:
Level 1 - 1 minute
Level 2 and 3 - 5 minutes
Level 4 and 5 - 15 minutes.
Level 6 - I think 30 minutes but it’s been a long time since I’ve had a 30 minute penalty. After that, not sure.
As far as getting out of the penalty box, you seem to drop a level every 12 hrs or maybe 24 hours. So you can basically get 1 Level 1 penalty per day. If you go up to Level 2 and then 12 or 24 hours pass, your next penalty is probably Level 2 again, though if enough time passed for 2 level drops you could be back to level 1. If you get to a Level 4 penalty I think it takes a couple days to get back to 1 or 5 minute penalties again which is why I’m thinking maybe it’s a 12 hour turnaround.
I’d be interested in the official numbers and methodology also.
Then good luck with the penalties 😘
Too fast and not long enough.
You could probably just play, if played 9 games and every game has had a DC so clearly it's not tthat impactful
5 minutes
15 minutes
30 minutes
1 hour
6 hours
24 hours
48 hours
72 hours (maximum)
There's never been an official answer about what your asking. This is one of the few things BVHR never gives details about so people can't abuse it.
If your power is unstable is best to not play.
My friend tested this once lol. If you were to do it in succession:
Two 5 minute penalties
Two 15 minutes
Two 30 minutes
One 1 hour
One 6 hour
One 24 hour
One 48 hour
One 72 hour, and it caps out here
I know nothing about the deterioration rate, because I've never come close to capping it out lol
As far as I know decay is something around 24 hours without DC it goes down one level, you are at 72, you wait 24 hours without a DC you go down to 48, another 24 and down to 24 and so on, not sure about it but I believe is something like that.
Hate to tell you but they don't put the electricity back on immediately so I don't really care coz by the time it's back I can play 🤪
Then why ask in the first place or be scared to play?
Is it really your electricity cutting out?
DC penalties don't necessarily reset, they decrease over time (as long as you don't continue disconnecting). If you were to max out your penalty, wait a day or two, then disconnect again, your penalty would still be fairly long for example.
Yeah that's what I meant
Well if you're so interested about the situation in Ukraine feel free to use google 💋