What am I going to do with all these...

...Once the event ends?

arcane.png

I wish you could exchange unused offerings for BP.

Comments

  • They’ll be a nice little forever reminder of all the BP that you’ll never get back

  • I really hope they address this and give you some BP as compensation.

    Even if it's half of what you paid for them, so in your case you'd walk away with 264,000 once the event ends. Doubt it will happen though, but happy to be corrected!

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    They’ll be a nice little forever reminder of all the BP that you’ll never get back

    Sadge man...

    @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    I really hope they address this and give you some BP as compensation.

    Even if it's half of what you paid for them, so in your case you'd walk away with 264,000 once the event ends. Doubt it will happen though, but happy to be corrected!

    I hope they do something like this!

  • Use them next year? Even offerings sometimes get recycled the next year.

  • Are they not just going to disappear since they're for a limited time event? Side note: I'd definitely love a partial BP refund when they become obsolete

  • @HoodedWildKard said:

    Are they not just going to disappear since they're for a limited time event? Side note: I'd definitely love a partial BP refund when they become obsolete

    Probably not, I still have unusable Splinter offerings from 2 years ago cluttering my inventory.