Bloodweb takes forever

It's very discouraging to fill out the bloodweb again and again. Like it feels like an outdated system. We've removed it for challenges.... bloodweb next?

Comments

  • Yes please

    No more hold to buy nodes

    Option to buy multiple nodes with one click

    Option to automatically buy the whole bloodweb by clicking a button, even if it means buying random stuff

  • I don't mind the current system. But I'd suffered through the old system and don't relate to these new players that don't know how good they have it.

  • I posted about this in Feedback, too. So glad other people are annoyed by it. We need an auto-allocate button to speed things up.


    Edit: I had to add that it should be optional. That way people can decide when they want to use it and when they don't.

  • @liquidlight said:

    I posted about this in Feedback, too. So glad other people are annoyed by it. We need an auto-allocate button to speed things up.

    Edit: I had to add that it should be optional. That way people can decide when they want to use it and when they don't.

    Completely agree and have thought the same for a while. Then they can work on a system where we can trade in unwanted offerings for BP, but one thing at a time.

  • @Lycidas said:

    Yes please

    No more hold to buy nodes

    Option to buy multiple nodes with one click

    Option to automatically buy the whole bloodweb by clicking a button, even if it means buying random stuff

    I agree with all of these suggestions. It would make prestiging so much better.

  • @liquidlight said:

    I posted about this in Feedback, too. So glad other people are annoyed by it. We need an auto-allocate button to speed things up.

    Edit: I had to add that it should be optional. That way people can decide when they want to use it and when they don't.

    I thought about this.. maybe optional would be better because new players might accidentally spend blood points, but if there is a tooltip tutorial, which there is, it shouldnt be a problem.

  • @Lycidas said:

    Yes please

    No more hold to buy nodes

    Option to buy multiple nodes with one click

    Option to automatically buy the whole bloodweb by clicking a button, even if it means buying random stuff

    This is actually a really good idea!

  • @Brightened said:

    It's very discouraging to fill out the bloodweb again and again. Like it feels like an outdated system. We've removed it for challenges.... bloodweb next?

    I like the bloodweb and it is a one of a kind unique leveling system so keep it but make it where you can do the whole bw in the click of a button and maybe even have a thing where you auto set targeting a specific rarity of item when you decide to fill out whole bw automatically

  • @Lycidas said:

    Yes please

    No more hold to buy nodes

    Option to buy multiple nodes with one click

    Option to automatically buy the whole bloodweb by clicking a button, even if it means buying random stuff

    There should be something in the middle of each bloodweb like the old prestige icons where in the middle, but instead make it a button where if you press and hold it you see the blood go through the webs and buy everything for you

  • Also how about we clean up the Bloodweb a bit. Get rid of a bunch of stuff like useless brown BP offerings. I'm so over buying all this crap I don't want and will never use.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I don't mind the current system. But I'd suffered through the old system and don't relate to these new players that don't know how good they have it.

    It's better than before, but it could be a lot better.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I don't mind the current system. But I'd suffered through the old system and don't relate to these new players that don't know how good they have it.

    Old veterans feeling like Bill rn

  • @Ghoste said:

    Also how about we clean up the Bloodweb a bit. Get rid of a bunch of stuff like useless brown BP offerings. I'm so over buying all this crap I don't want and will never use.

    This ^ I have like over 100 crispleaf offerings lol. They will never be used because I can always get something better.