Franklin's got an old sloppy butcher "buff" on ps4
https://youtu.be/DlZ9ovH4jn0
Might as well just leave your items on the ground now.
Might as well just leave your items on the ground now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What am I supposed to be noticing here?
You don't see the game freezing, while killer still has full movement during the hit?
What does that have to do with Sloppy Butcher?
Sloppy butcher would butcher your frames when you would be hit for the first time by it
Sloppy used to both crash consoles and was notorious for freezing the game.
So much so that certain people who wanted to win would run Freddy and Sloppy together.
You can always post stuff like this on the thread.
Definitely seems like a performance issue and definitely seems like it's hampering your enjoyment of the game.
Wow a PS4 player not running Self Care, I'm honestly surprised
Sloppy butcher used to cause the same effect on consoles
That's just your mmr probably.
You're telling me DBD isnt the most optimised game? Hmm...
This is why I love my next gen, dont get this rubbish at all. Admittedly I shouldn't need the next gen for it but it was a nice bonus as I was getting it anyway
They haven't been able to fix this issue in 4+ years.
Absolutely ridiculous.
Ah yes... the stutters when hit.
I know them on PS4.
It is not Sloppy alone. I think it is every time more things happen at once.
Feels like too much info and the server needs a short break to process it.
Yikes this is bad,hopefully it gets fixed.
Who would win? 11 yo timmy(unaware) after a school day with his ps4, or mast3r_killer88 running sloppy, flanklins freddy with fog offering(clearly just his normal loadout).
No, every Playstation player runs Self Care, even at high MMR
It's a bad perk that wastes everyone's time
Pretty sure that's just not true.
Not the urban evasion PC players talking.
Man.. Idk how you last-gen players do it. I didn't even bother playing DBD until I got a PC. My condolences.
They are in agony