Basement customization
Just a quick idea. There should be some way to customize the basement per person so that when im playing killer i can show off my cool basement to survivors i hook down there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lmao
I want one that plays elevator music while the survivors hang in there.
I want one where every time I hook someone in the basement it plays the sound of Michael Myers going into tier 3. Nobody would ever get rescued from that basement.
I feel the basement should be one of personal torment. Once hooked in the basement, all you can hear is Nickelback. Cannot think of anything more hellish.
I like this idea
YOU ARE HERE COS YOU SUCK
Leather straps, shiny chrome buckles.
Conspicuous wooden medieval torture devices.
Mirrors on the ceiling, and pink champagne on ice.
Funny shaped campfire wood (google it) of assorted sizes on the walls.
A bed with sanguine velvet sheets.
I definitely think the basement and the shack should be customized based on each killer. Freddy gets his boiler room basement, Pig gets her surveillance shack ect.
Seems like an interesting concept, it's worth exploring.
It's not a bad idea if feasible. They could even add options to the store and make some $$$.
I would shell out a s***-ton of $$ to customize my basement.
I would put Justin Bieber music on repeat constantly!
And I would camp it so I could share in the survivor's suffering.
It would actually add an incentive to go to the killers basement, just to see what kind of customizations that the killer had made to his basement. Maybe they could even make it so that when you were in the killer screen it had loaded the basement or something like that.
Impossible. Too much coding, bugs that might touch other aspects of the game
Too much work and not enough people to work on it even if I would love to
I would just have a spam attack of beartraps going off, I dare you to enter it without having hearing afterwords
I would just like a small (Standard), medium or large basement. I have ideas for how this could work.
Small is the standard Basement you see in a normal game of DbD.
Medium is a slightly larger Basement with double chests and a locker, but has two rooms. One room holds two hooks and the other room holds the last two hooks.
Large is considerably larger and has multiple rooms, chests, and lockers. There is also a alternate entrance accessible only by the killer. Each room (Four in total) holds a separate hook.
Note you can have the option to customize the basement with whatever could be available from the store, and is not limited to the killer. So you could buy something that fits the Huntress theme but use it on Freddy.
Art Deco would be suiting.
Not at all. It's essentially a tile update. They could tie this into the killer's customization options such that it gets set when the match is loading. It wouldn't be truly customization (and all or nothing design change for the basement), but it'd be something new to sell us in the auric shop.
I would like to have the walls, ceiling and floor lined with mirrors!
Goodbye framerate!!!
Just in the basement??? Why not change all the hook music into elevator music!
Bubba's man-cave...