Wow I can’t believe it’s already been two years. I’m getting old 🙃
Happy forum birthday, Spirit enjoyer 😤
@[Deleted User] said:Happy forum birthday.
@[Deleted User] said:
Happy forum birthday.
@Remedicist said:Happy forum birthday, Spirit enjoyer 😤
@Remedicist said:
Thank you my friends c:
Happy anniversary! 🤩
Happy anniversary.
Claudette is still superior.
(Sorry, I can’t help myself).
@Coordi said:Happy anniversary! 🤩
@Coordi said:
@Huge_Bush said:Happy anniversary. Claudette is still superior. (Sorry, I can’t help myself).
@Huge_Bush said:
Thank you and yea Claudette definitely is. Queen Morel supremacy!
jeez that's gone fast! It doesn't feel like 2 years. Happy Anniversary!
another months and Ill be joining you, wooo old age.
I mean, they're both masters of turning invisible. Maybe that's been the secret to supremacy all along.
Happy forumversary, Gann <3
Glad to see we still got The Last Spirit Main hanging around here.
@GannTM said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P44Q9SQ5MBYY/44c06b84-731c-4b9b-b494-47c2d6f7882d.jpegWow I can’t believe it’s already been two years. I’m getting old 🙃
@GannTM said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P44Q9SQ5MBYY/44c06b84-731c-4b9b-b494-47c2d6f7882d.jpeg
THE FUTURE IS NOW, OLD GANN!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy forum birthday, Spirit enjoyer 😤
Thank you my friends c:
Happy anniversary! 🤩
Happy anniversary.
Claudette is still superior.
(Sorry, I can’t help myself).
Thank you and yea Claudette definitely is. Queen Morel supremacy!
jeez that's gone fast! It doesn't feel like 2 years. Happy Anniversary!
another months and Ill be joining you, wooo old age.
I mean, they're both masters of turning invisible. Maybe that's been the secret to supremacy all along.
Happy forumversary, Gann <3
Glad to see we still got The Last Spirit Main hanging around here.
THE FUTURE IS NOW, OLD GANN!
https://youtu.be/MDl4W3_6dqA