They’re Making a Change to Lockers
They just confirmed on stream that Lockers will now block all Aura Reading.
So Killers can’t see Survivor Auras in Lockers.
And Survivors can’t see other Auras while in a Locker.
So Killers can’t see Survivor Auras in Lockers.
And Survivors can’t see other Auras while in a Locker.
Comments
oh how the tables have turned
Cool.
This is stupid.
So ######### like Amanda's Letter which is made to read Auras gets nerfed.
What the #########.
It will hardly affect her. Nobody intelligent enough will take the risk to go into a locker since she might see them before they are doing that.
Still a very serious counter to BBQ though.
Before, Survivor Auras were hidden while in Lockers, but the Survivor could still see Auras.
Now they’ve made it so neither the Killer or the Survivor can see Auras at all.
Yeah....I guess.
I don't run BBQ though, I never have but damn, I Love using Amanda's Letter and the Game Map combo.
Well survivors not showing on BBQ will lead me to the assumption that they rush the hook
I am okay with this, in all honesty.
Just gave people 1 more small reason to not leave the hook.
Nice, devs!
Survivors got what they asked for. I could have told you this before, but apparently they need to feel the pain after they shot themselves in the knee.
Good change. Object of Obsession working while in a locker is pretty dumb.
Do lockers block Freddys aura reading of dream state?
Be careful of what you whine, cry, taunt and heckle about because someone might just LEVEL THE PLAYING FEILD!! mwhahahahahaha! Im going to love this change.
I just realized something, lockers will block "all auras" correct? I wonder what effect this will have on our old friend Freddy Krueger.
I fear that the devs may be nerfing "scissor-hand Joe" once more.
XD
they also sprayed him with mace