Rebecca Chambers should get a sherry Burkin outfit
Rebecca and sherry have a very similar body type I mean just make her hair blonde and change her clothes and she is instantly sherry I personally think a sherry Burkin outfit would be perfect on Rebecca
Comments
Sherry's a little kid
Not in RE6.
(i couldnt get the coloured image embedded for some reason)
Yeah look at the comparison
I'm sure they'll do it as long as they can also give it to Feng...
Ah, I stand corrected. I never played RE6. Thanks for the info!
i would prefer Moira Burton over Sherry (but both would be great to have)
I would prefer the Locker Room Outfit... you could make Jake as well then.
I was just coming here to say this! I've just recently been working through Revelations 2 and I'd love to see Moira make it into DBD.
She even has a flashlight blind mechanic in her game, she's perfect!
Oh yeah Moira would be perfect to she even kinda has the hair lol
I would totally main Rebecca with those cosmetics
I would rather a shirtless tbh
cease
I had the same thought, and honestly was thinking we would get Sherry as an outfit. Sheva took me by a pleasant surprise though
Yea lol
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nah, Feng doesn’t want it.
Agreed. Moira is better than Sherry Berkin
That's triggering
i like sherry in RE6 but not much... if we got a Jake skin as well it would be nice if those 2 were side by side
Yea and my thing with Moira is she was in 2 games and sherry was important in almost all of them and it makes me mad that people think Moria deserves a part in the game more than sherry
I get that she is important to the main story of Resident evil.
but moira really felt like me going through my angsty teen faze. so she felt familiar
I just don't like how you said it like "Moira is better than sherry" that's all
im sorry :((((
Like if you look at it in the long run sherry is like a RE Idle she deserves more of a role that Rebecca herself.l also I think if Moira got a cosmetic it would definitely be for jill just saying
No it's ok I'm not mad
We cool