Bots are more busy on gens than 90% of survivors LOL

I played the bots game for the 50k BP. Every time I ran to a gen a bot was already on it…I thought these definitely aren’t real players XD

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think part of the fun of the game is evading the killer, interacting, getting chased! There is very much more to Dead by Daylight than just gens.

  • @Coordi said:

    I think part of the fun of the game is evading the killer, interacting, getting chased! There is very much more to Dead by Daylight than just gens.

    Sure, but doing gens is how we get out. Not running around injured and scared. I run kindred and bond and the crap I see…..######### are you all doing??

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3234105#Comment_3234105

    Sure, but doing gens is how we get out. Not running around injured and scared. I run kindred and bond and the crap I see…..######### are you all doing??

    Dude no kidding. Especially when I’ve been in chase for what should have been 2-3 gens. When I go down and maybe 1 gen pops… gets hooked and see 1 survivor is in a locker. One is crouching in basement, and MAYBE the third is on a gen. Like what?😂😂

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3234105#Comment_3234105

    Sure, but doing gens is how we get out. Not running around injured and scared. I run kindred and bond and the crap I see…..######### are you all doing??

    As a runner of Empathy, I too am nosey and like to see what others are doing. Us aura readers are never bored trying to figure out in solo queue! 😆

  • @Coordi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3234150#Comment_3234150

    As a runner of Empathy, I too am nosey and like to see what others are doing. Us aura readers are never bored trying to figure out in solo queue! 😆

    Empathy is one of the most underrated perks in the game, I don't see how it's not more used with the info it provides on darn near the entire map

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3234176#Comment_3234176

    Empathy is one of the most underrated perks in the game, I don't see how it's not more used with the info it provides on darn near the entire map

    It's always in my build, especially as a solo queue player, and when I do SWF it's usually off comms! I absolutely adore the perk. I see you, fellow Empathy enjoyer.

  • That bot with commodius, BNP, hyperfocus, stakeout : "Just leave it to me, i'll get you out in no time".

  • I played against the bots when I first started. Then I played against beginning players as I was brand new. It took about a week and a half before I started seeing survivors that were better than the bot. For my solo games, give me bots over a flashlight clicky clicky SWF that's just going to swarm the Killer and get killed trying to stroke their egos. I'll have a better chance of escaping.

  • My solo build is kindred, bond, prove thy self and iron will. Kindred let’s everyone know what’s happening between survivors and a killer aura when I’m hooked, also I know what everyone is doing including the killer when others are on the hook. I finish so many gens knowing who left one still being worked on. Bond w/ prove thy self gets gens done and bond helps finding players to heal me or them, plus I see when someone is being chased close by- this keeps me safe or ready to help and iron will because it’s a life saver even w/ the slight nerf. Good bye forever self care and being scared.