This is why I dislike gameplay altering addons being locked behind addons because you need to farm like mad if a certain playstyle tickles your fancy but cant be replicated with the base kit
This is why I dislike gameplay altering addons being locked behind addons because you need to farm like mad if a certain playstyle tickles your fancy but cant be replicated with the base kit
Yh it is kinda frustrating. But some add ons are so OP that if you could run them every game it'd make the survi or experience miserable. Iridescent hatchet. Demogorgon's Iridescent add ons are pretty nuts. Tombstone. I just stack black ward offerings. Purple rarity. I have 12 moss and 10 lichen add ons. And 31 black wards lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's unlucky. Try again.
Damn shame.
I should have said that neither tombstone addon has appeared, that's why I asked if they were removed,
They should still be there. Guess you’re just really unlucky, somehow.
Nope it keep boosting the killrate of myers
Almost got my hopes up.
I can confirm the Tombstone Piece has not been removed from the game!
This is why I dislike gameplay altering addons being locked behind addons because you need to farm like mad if a certain playstyle tickles your fancy but cant be replicated with the base kit
That’s… a lot of bloodwebs 😳
But we need the why!
No no you should of gone like this....
'I can confirm the Tombstone Piece has not Been removed from the game. But sadly your Tombstone Piece is in another castle."
Yh it is kinda frustrating. But some add ons are so OP that if you could run them every game it'd make the survi or experience miserable. Iridescent hatchet. Demogorgon's Iridescent add ons are pretty nuts. Tombstone. I just stack black ward offerings. Purple rarity. I have 12 moss and 10 lichen add ons. And 31 black wards lol.
Why it hasn't been removed from the game? 😆
Or at least nerfed/reworked!
No they still are there, they're just super rare. I had to get my Tombstone achievement, it took me a LOT of points. T.T
Why, exactly, are you looking for that addon? Come on man, give the survivors a break.
unfortunately
Was just killed by a Myers using it lmao
Rng
I can picture a tired-looking Myers walking up to the Entity symbol and that pops up. Genuis