For some reason, it says Level 1 of the Event Tome starts at 12pm ET (if you hover over the Level 1 and Level 2 icons). I don't know if that was intentional or not...
It's due to start at 12pm ET - so in roughly 40minutes from now.
It's possible that it will open sooner - we're looking into that right now, but the scheduled time is 12pm ET.
Is that the time when we'll receive daily log in rewards too? I got a bunch of pop ups when I logged in but none for the 20k BP daily log in reward for today.
It's due to start at 12pm ET - so in roughly 40minutes from now.
It's possible that it will open sooner - we're looking into that right now, but the scheduled time is 12pm ET.
I played a game as killer and collected 30 of the event points to satisfy the rift but didn't get a cosmetic. Is this a bug or is it because the event hasn't technically started? It's a bit misleading.
Heads up that you may need to restart your game if you were playing before the event tome opened. I still couldn’t select a challenge after it went live. Restarting fixed this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same problem. Doesnt respond. I made sure there is no challenge already in the slot from the other tome. Nothing happens
Yes,I am too!
Same for me
It says starts in 40 minutes....
I am also having this issue
It says available in 40 minutes on PS5
Are you tapping a button or holding down a button? I think they removed holding down a button.
Update: i didn’t know it for the time. I messed up lol
For some reason, it says Level 1 of the Event Tome starts at 12pm ET (if you hover over the Level 1 and Level 2 icons). I don't know if that was intentional or not...
this is what it says for me.
That'll be 18 CEST.
It's due to start at 12pm ET - so in roughly 40minutes from now.
It's possible that it will open sooner - we're looking into that right now, but the scheduled time is 12pm ET.
Is that the time when we'll receive daily log in rewards too? I got a bunch of pop ups when I logged in but none for the 20k BP daily log in reward for today.
I played a game as killer and collected 30 of the event points to satisfy the rift but didn't get a cosmetic. Is this a bug or is it because the event hasn't technically started? It's a bit misleading.
Good, I thought I was going nuts. Seems like the initial node isn't unlocked, which it usually is.
OK, it's showing as Live now - you will probably need to restart your games
Have fun!
It's alive, it's ALIVE! Thanks Mandy!
Ty, bro
Hope you will have a nice day too
Heads up that you may need to restart your game if you were playing before the event tome opened. I still couldn’t select a challenge after it went live. Restarting fixed this.