Could Ghostface PLZ yell WAZZZup during his mori in the new mask
I know its a bit too on the nose it just feels like it needs it
I know its a bit too on the nose it just feels like it needs it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be amazing
A little head shake during the yell would be a hilarious small touch for a complete satisfaction.
No
it would probs take away from the seriousness of his character.
Brenda Meeks tho and a Legendary skin as the Pot-Head guy he could say wassup
No.. Because ghosty isnt from the movie scream nor the movie scary movie. Its just a licensed outfit in this game.
I disagree. I can totally see a serial killer running around in a joke mask and taunting someone with catchphrases as he murders them.
I support this idea.