Saving bloodpoints TOME 13 LEVEL 1
Here's my guide to keep as many bloodpoints as possible in T3 L1
Keeping @CashelP14's standards:
Red Line -> Collect
Yellow Circles -> Save for later
Since the game only allows you to hold 2 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is one of the ways to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.
Enjoy :)
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Thanks... wait, your not the usual person that post these.
Thanks for this. I was checking to see if CashelP14 had posted his usual one but from his recent comments he might be quitting DbD...
I hope its not true but I'm thankful people will keep his spirit going at least <3
Couldn't see him posting this so I decided to do so :)
We got a new sheriff in town, I see. Thanks!
thank you kind sir :)
Thanks Cashel
Not actually Cashel. Thanks ZVom, I appreciate you keeping the spirit alive.
No problem my brother, I will keep posting the next tomes and levels aswell!
Will not post Haunted by daylight tome however as it is short lived and you cannot probably keep nodes for later :/
Thanks dude! Nothing from @CashelP14 , so big respect for posting.
P10 on everyone, bar those in the new chapter (and Steve!), but still saving those BPs for a special occasion!
No problem brother.
Doing amazing work! Thank you for this.
tell that past me from last years event tome please 🥺
Thanks @ZVom but I've got to ask, why is there a limit on bloodpoints?
No problem my darling.
This was supposed to be some kind of blockade against cheaters I believe. Tbh it seems to be bothering mainly fair players but I might be wrong.