but it was NICE while it lasted T_T
Forever recorded in history
@Remedicist said:Forever recorded in history
@Remedicist said:
It is important to record your NICE! memories in these trying and troubling times :3
@Raccoon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3222494#Comment_3222494It is important to record your NICE! memories in these trying and troubling times :3
@Raccoon said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3222494#Comment_3222494
Obligatory "nice" comment:
N I C E
Ruined... simply ruined! ๐
@Raccoon said:but it was NICE while it lasted T_Thttps://i.imgur.com/5VmvVG2.png
https://i.imgur.com/5VmvVG2.png
All you had to do was make a Raccoon2 account and only post there, lol
Don't worry, that just means you have to stop when you hit 696,969 instead.
I'm glad you did so we can appreciate your accomplishments together!
@Remedicist said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3222495#Comment_3222495Obligatory "nice" comment:N I C E
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3222495#Comment_3222495
@KateMain86 said:Ruined... simply ruined! ๐
@KateMain86 said:
@TotemSeeker91 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/349935/i-really-dont-want-to-make-this-postAll you had to do was make a Raccoon2 account and only post there, lol
@TotemSeeker91 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/349935/i-really-dont-want-to-make-this-post
@entertainment720 said:I'm glad you did so we can appreciate your accomplishments together!
@entertainment720 said:
I am happy to share this accomplishment with you all - Together, we can make the forums a NICE(r) place!
123 - Not bad.
@Raccoon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3222539#Comment_3222539https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/060UM1R2ZAD2/image.pnghttps://youtu.be/JeimE8Wz6e4123 - Not bad.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3222539#Comment_3222539
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/060UM1R2ZAD2/image.png
https://youtu.be/JeimE8Wz6e4
OK, I laughed. Thanks for that!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Forever recorded in history
It is important to record your NICE! memories in these trying and troubling times :3
Obligatory "nice" comment:
N I C E
Ruined... simply ruined! ๐
All you had to do was make a Raccoon2 account and only post there, lol
Don't worry, that just means you have to stop when you hit 696,969 instead.
I'm glad you did so we can appreciate your accomplishments together!
I am happy to share this accomplishment with you all - Together, we can make the forums a NICE(r) place!
123 - Not bad.
OK, I laughed. Thanks for that!