Your Fav DbD Chapter Trailer?
Question is on the title.
Honestly there is a lot decent trailers we got but i think my fav is Halloween. It was almost like real Halloween movie trailer. So i loved it so much
Question is on the title.
Honestly there is a lot decent trailers we got but i think my fav is Halloween. It was almost like real Halloween movie trailer. So i loved it so much
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All-Kill anime pls BHVR
My favorite was the Halloween chapter, I love the movies and that was just a favorite of mine that got me really hyped for the chapter.
The Stranger Things Trailer.
I remember there was a lot of "is it ST?" surrounding the reveal and it was super hype to see the trailer. Also, the music was fire and is probably the best in the entire game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nLahrUTxuQ&ab_channel=DeadbyDaylightAll-Kill and Crescendo reveal. Really sad we didn't get a full version of the trailer music.
The Ghost Face trailer is pretty good.
Other than that, Descend Beyond or Cursed Legacy. The Blight imo is pretty damn scary, and Oni just looks ######### badass.
The All-Kill trailer is also really nice imo.
At first I was like "No way it's The Walking Dead" when I watched it, because the show started out in a hospital. Good trailer anyway though, I'm just sad I didn't get to finish my Nancy cosmetic collection :(
You're in luck.
The full music for both of these trailers, for some reason, can be located in the game files of Hooked On You.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g31cKI97A2k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4qmie_La2IWesker. That I love how it's actually tied to the first RE trailer
Really captures the atmosphere of the original Halloween movie.
Definitely Ghostface's !
Tied between Ghostface (F in chat for Carl) and the first Resident Evil trailer. Meg getting yeeted into a car was one of the greatest things ever put on screen.
The Halloween and Cursed Legacy trailers were pretty fire. I also like Spark of Madness. Just something about the Doctor's jumpscare feels iconic.
The Artist's trailer was always my favourite. What can I say I like the art style
The "HalloweeN Chapter" Trailer.
Easily the best and most iconic trailer. Brings me back to 2016 shrugs
I remember how hyped everyone and that chapter was and how fricking scary it was to play against Michael. Having no Terror Radius was an extremely big deal back then. Original Haddonfield looked really good. It was dark and scary during that time.
My Knight in shining armor!
The Twins had a great trailer, especially with the reveal of Victor, amazing sound design.
Also I really enjoyed the Michael's Halloween trailer, it looks amazing!
I started playing right before the silent hill chapter was released, and tbh, I really wanna play on that untormented school, brighter, cleaner, idk, it just sounds more fun to play on to me, but yeah, I honestly think this one was the coolest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmc7LtiJg2AStranger Things, Silent Hill or Og Resident evil
they put a lot of effort into Licensed Trailers
I like Roots of Dread trailer.
Yeah, Halloween trailer is unbeatable.
After Halloween, I think my favorites are the following:
- Portrait of a Murder (Artist) trailer is simply beautiful:
https://youtu.be/kDLjkT46YdQ2. Roots of Dread has a great horror movie vibe:
https://youtu.be/KSXe4PgKufA3. Resident Evil has the four most iconic RE protagonists. It also has Meg being yeeted and that's way too satisfying.
https://youtu.be/m45Hi70RdLoThis one!
such a great atmosphere in that trailer, music, sound effects, characters - and I am saying that as someone who doesn’t even like Silent Hill (tried to watch lets plays and couldn’t).
I think my favorite is still Ghost Face shopping at the hardware store. (It really makes me wish we had killer emotes so you could do that wave at survivors. 🙂)
https://youtu.be/DF_MRhPTO78I thought the Wesker chapter one was pretty intense. Ada having to wait to pallet to try and give Meg and Rebecca time to get away, honestly was the best. Ghostface was second fav. I was sad when Wesker opening left. :/
This is the best trailer hands down IMO.
This trailer gives me wet dreams I mean nightmares.
The extended trailer for Leatherface which i don't know how many have actually seen, it's short and to the point.
Also the hellraiser trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhhO7o-5KjAI'll say Legion because that was the first one I ever saw, back when I didn't even know what a Dead By Daylight was. I thought by the name it was some ######### Day Z type game but the trailer looked neat.
Poor David :(
Spirit 100%
Not any bias here or anything...
It's always David or Meg. I wonder if they get hazard pay.
Legion's was really sick and I loved it, though it kinda gave the vibe their power was something drastically different than what it is.