NERF GHOSTFACE
Ghostface is very strong in this season, I think It should be nerfed. What do you think?
Ghostface is very strong in this season, I think It should be nerfed. What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What a good and valid reason! Let's nerf him alongside The Pig!
No
Whats a ghostface?.... i haven't seen one since the last update which was..what month 2 months ago?
Why nerf something no one plays.
Honestly, I think this is not a good idea. Ghostface is ok, but not rly strong.
I doubt you're being serious. But in the off-chance that you are, whyy? And even better question how WOULD you nerf him?
Umm no??
Something about this just radiates a raw energy that cannot be met.
Sounds like someone just got stomped by a mediocre killer
I think he got teabagged on one too many times
๐๐๐๐๐
Nope. I don't see that.
1 post about nerfing a killer. Either it's bait or someone just got really mad at a Ghostie tbagging him.