WASSUUUUUP
Can we have the wassup mask as a forum avatar pretty please
Can we have the wassup mask as a forum avatar pretty please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love how i knew the content of the post before i saw it. Just from the title lol
Ugh I just know this mask will be used by toxic Ghostface
Been waiting for this mask for years
It's the best mask
On one of the most annoying killers
There's far more annoying killers
Most killers don't teabag at me when I do nothing to them
They hit you on hook and nod instead
With Ghostface he can do both
Would you prefer getting bubbad every day for a year or teabagged once?
Ahegao Mask Ghost Face and forum portrait. Take it or leave it
Oh no
I prefer to meme about most times, though if they're toxic they're getting the big bags
I prefer neither
Wait, this mask is now in the game?!
Brenda and Cindy playable characters when? I need this devs!
It is horrifying
I can already see all kinds of trolls wearing it haha
Here's hoping there's a suprise Cindy Campbell/Brenda Meeks paragraph to go with Wassupface
I would love to see a real Freddy-Mask...
But how can ghostface cross his eyes????
tbf, all ghostface masks featured in the movie is owned by Funworld including the wazzup mask, while Scary Movie is owned by Dimension films i believe.
Finally. Dbd was always more scary movie than scream.
Bubba it is
I guess I'm fine with Ghostface if they don't teabag at me and be toxic when I do nothing
What about if they sneak up behind you and teabag at you when you're repairing a gen?
I'm aware they're owned by different companies, just dreaming lol
I could answer the question with a pic but it would probably get me banned.
Idk what are you communicating to me by teabag at me while I'm on a gen?
Take the risk. Be the memer you were born to be.
The bleeding ghostface mask was my favorite ######### thing when I was younger.