Maurice missing poster
I have to hand it to the artist, though, that’s an uncanny picture of The Dredge. 👍
I have to hand it to the artist, though, that’s an uncanny picture of The Dredge. 👍
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I misss him. Why would they take him away from us
It's why clown has sad facepaint. He misses his horsey 🥺
With how much attention it's getting I'd be shocked if the next chapter didn't have something to do with Maurice in some capacity, I really doubt Maurice's story is over.
I may have missed something in my long hiatus, but why was he removed in the first place?
Dredge swallowed him up. (If you watch Dredge’s character screen long enough you’ll see it has Maurice’s head pop out sometimes.)
Dredge ate him. Ate him like a juicy steak.
Poor dude, he was just chilling and doing his own thing at the circus....next dredge I see is getting a flashbang up the bottom....if he has a bottom..
Think it has Maurice's :}
JUSTICE FOR MAURICE
I'm so vindicated to learn that Maurice loved pets. I'm glad my compulsive emote spamming was appreciated.
But it just makes the gaping hole in the carnival that much more painful...
Maurice will be the next killer (or survivor?)
Yes
Lol now i gotta check ur reddit profile rq if you posted this
I posted this 4 months ago, you may have to dig alot on my old posts : D
Kate is looking everywhere for find him...
Oof I thought it was new
The next chapter is supposed to be For Honor, what if the killer came riding in on Maurice? Lol