Screaming against the doctor

Lately when I’m playing doctor, I notice survivors running around constantly in the screaming animation. Do you guys as survivors see this? I see it every match on at least one survivor. They will be running around the map constantly tilting their head back with arms/elbows in the air (no screaming sound). I’ve been seeing it for weeks

Comments

  • @Ladyinadress18 said:

    Lately when I’m playing doctor, I notice survivors running around constantly in the screaming animation. Do you guys as survivors see this? I see it every match on at least one survivor. They will be running around the map constantly tilting their head back with arms/elbows in the air (no screaming sound). I’ve been seeing it for weeks

    I'm pretty sure Ive seen it with other killers as well, I think it might be able to be caused by any of the scream animation effects. looks silly as hell and I love it, but hope they fix it for obvious reasons tho.

  • By the way, you may also see it on Survivor. Allies running up to you with noiseless yelling motions... It's a little scary.

    But this type of bugs has always existed. There are survivors who are not using cheats, but run in the air with an animation of being hung on a hook, or more recently, survivors who run with an animation of being thrown away by Wesker, etc. Similar bugs.

  • @fake said:

    By the way, you may also see it on Survivor. Allies running up to you with noiseless yelling motions... It's a little scary.

    But this type of bugs has always existed. There are survivors who are not using cheats, but run in the air with an animation of being hung on a hook, or more recently, survivors who run with an animation of being thrown away by Wesker, etc. Similar bugs.

    I’ve seen these too. It’s weird to see

  • It's showing their constant pain after the 6.1 changes. Survivor are endlessly suffering and in screaming agony. /s

  • Could they have calm spirit?

  • It’s not just Doctor. There seems to be a bug with the scream animation in general. Sometimes it will repeat. No biggie. It’s kinda funny.

  • It's been an animation bug for at least a year. Thankfully it doesn't impact the game. It's just kind of funny/annoying

  • The bug used to be quite rare, but now it seems to pop off relatively frequently. This is in addition to the bug where survivors heads are tilted sideways

  • had the same thing with Nemesis infection , constant vomiting of blue bile while running

  • @fake said:

    By the way, you may also see it on Survivor. Allies running up to you with noiseless yelling motions... It's a little scary.

    But this type of bugs has always existed. There are survivors who are not using cheats, but run in the air with an animation of being hung on a hook, or more recently, survivors who run with an animation of being thrown away by Wesker, etc. Similar bugs.

    That I don't care about what I do care about there's still the moaning bug roaming around where you can hear a Survivor moaning in a area after they have been picked up or sacrificed

  • Doesn't only happen with Doctor I can also see this bug while playing Oni and using infectious fright.

    this bug used to be rare but now its quite common in my games,funny screaming animation tho.

  • Yes I see it in almost all the matches where there's a screaming perk/power.

  • This is just Survivors being overdramatic.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This is just Survivors being overdramatic.

    Lmao, this is exactly how it comes across to me when I see it in game.

  • Yeah I also see it with other killers and perks that make the survivors scream. It's just a bug that's been in the game for a while, but it should get fixed.

  • Happened to me like 2 days ago when I was using infectious fright on oni, a felix was constantly in the screaming animation

  • @burt0r said:

    It's showing their constant pain after the 6.1 changes. Survivor are endlessly suffering and in screaming agony. /s

    Haha 😂

  • @burt0r said:

    It's showing their constant pain after the 6.1 changes. Survivor are endlessly suffering and in screaming agony. /s

    Not even /s really lol

  • Yeah, I see it happen with Pain Resonance too. It's got something to do with an animation interrupt... it never stops being hilarious.

    I miss the one where survivors got stuck in the gen repair animation and would scoot around the map like they were driving a bumper car.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Yeah, I see it happen with Pain Resonance too. It's got something to do with an animation interrupt... it never stops being hilarious.

    I miss the one where survivors got stuck in the gen repair animation and would scoot around the map like they were driving a bumper car.

    I’ve seen this in videos but never actually in a match. I want to though 😂