DC cycle and Hag.

Step1: play hag.

Step 2: become moderately competent.

Step 3: get mmr super high because no one knows how to counter.

Step 4: immediately get destroyed by high tier SWF.

Step 5: Equip rusty shackle, star struck montrous shrine, Agitation, Bloody blueprint

Step 6: Every Game is a DC.

Step 7: EVERY GAME IS A DC.

Step 8: Forever Silver Rank, ;,( No blood point bonus for hagatha.

Comments

  • Hag zzz tbh. More than any killer combined

  • How to counter that?

    1. Play hag without shackles.
    2. Don't put traps under the hook.

    And you good to go.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    How to counter that?

    1. Play hag without shackles.
    2. Don't put traps under the hook.

    And you good to go.

    Hag not putting traps under the hook? that's cursed.

  • I was hoping that Circle of Healing would kill off the Hag completely (sorry Hag enjoyers) but it actually became a curse cuz now Hag games drag on even longer now that Survivors have an infinite resource.

    Hag on RPD 🤮

  • Hag's play style generally isn't seen as fun for either side because she's not a chaser killer. Chases are the most interactive element of the game and Hag doesn't do that.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Hag's play style generally isn't seen as fun for either side because she's not a chaser killer. Chases are the most interactive element of the game and Hag doesn't do that.

    Arguably she is the most interactive chase killer. Because a perfect counter to hag is having two survivors chase her.

  • getting into a trap spam can be a very unpleasant experience for survivors, that can affect their real life health because of motion sickness.

  • @IridiumGlass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3216994#Comment_3216994

    Arguably she is the most interactive chase killer. Because a perfect counter to hag is having two survivors chase her.

    That's not looping though. You're just following the killer. I don't see the appeal in that.

  • I am actually really feeling that. I murdered and 4K'd left and right as Oni. Then I got his MMR a little higher and tried to play on a saturday night. Uh. They murdered me.

  • I mean, step 5's clearly your issue. I'm not saying disconnecting's okay, but I am saying that virtually nobody wants to play the game you're offering. And you're never going to pip up with basement games anyway; grabs, Starstruck downs, and people dying on first hook is awful for your emblems.

    If you're trying to go iri 1, I'd suggest using a different character.

  • Step 9 : add a Midwich offering or the game and there the DC is guaranteed